26 | END

"ugh, i can't believe summer break is already over," renjun complained, holding the hands of both his boyfriends while the three were walking through the mall with their group of frieds in search of school supplies to prepare for the upcoming year. the chinese would be in his third year of high school, and he honestly couldn't believe how fast time had passed by.

"chill. we have like, a week left," mark said, having his arm around donghyuck and raising a brow at his red haired friend.

"and that week has to be spent preparing to go back to school," the other chinese male complained, turning around and walking backwards while still holding onto jisung's arm. obviously, they were not ready to head back to school and wished that summer would've lasted just a little bit longer.

"this summer went by way too fast," donghyuck complained. "i felt like i didn't do anything."

"because you didn't!" mark exclaimed, looking towards donghyuck and giving him that annoyed look. "i always asked you to go you with me to shop or buy food and you said no. you basically stayed in your bed the entirety of break!"

"well i'm sorry i felt lazy over summer," donghyuck said, letting out a huff and crossing his arms, turning away from the canadian male. the two of them were acting like a married couple, where the husband had done something wrong and caused the wife to sulk.

the other five boys were letting out laughs at the way the two were acting. "okay, stop fighting, you two," renjun said, getting the two to stop bickering.

while doing so, renjun had tripped over his own feet and fell forwards slightly, gripping the littlest bit tighter onto his boyfriends' hands to balance himself. if it wasn't for jaemin and jeno raising their hands to prevent the shorter from face-planting into the floor, the chinese male would have most definitely fell.

"be careful," jaemin said, doing a quick up and down check to make sure renjun was okay.

"you good?" jeno asked, just as worried as jaemin. seeing a nod come from the shortest male caused both brown haired boys to form a smile on their lips and give their boyfriend a kiss on his head, causing the chinese male to turn a light shade of red. he definitely wasn't going to get used to this anytime soon, but he knew he wouldn't get tired of it either.

the three were smiling widely at each other, causing their four friends to gag at their cuteness, just for playing around, obviously. they were actually very happy that the three of them were able to solve everything out and make up with each other. with their friend's reactions, the moment was ruined and the boys in a polyamorous relationship gave their attention to their friends.

"ew, romance. i don't know if i could ever," donghyuck said, still pretending to gag. mark only hit him up in the head with the arm that was hanging around his neck.

"you're just jealous that you don't have something like that," the canadian male said, gesturing towards both couples that him and donghyuck were with at the store. a scoff was the only thing that came from the light brown haired male as he crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"pfft, no. i could never want anything like that."

hearing his reaction, mark immediately grabbed the boy in his arms into a headlock, ruffling his head and playing around due to thinking that his friend was joking. he was laughing while watching donghyuck struggle to escape from his hold while the other was holding onto mark's arm and trying to wiggle out.

the other five boys were giggling to themselves at their friend's actions, giving each other knowing glances as they exchanged eye contact. a wide, amusing smile was on each of their faces, and although four of them weren't planning to saying anything more, jaemin just had to mention it.