14 | ARGUING

retuning back from jisung's shared dorm room, the red haired chinese male threw his phone onto jaemin's bed and plopped down onto his bed on the floor, letting out an obnoxiously loud sigh that caught jeno's attention, who happened to be in the room at the time. the brown haired male was scrolling through his phone and minding his own business, but he couldn't help but get worried about his roommate, who seems to be upset to some extent.

putting his phone away, jeno shut his device off and turned his attention towards the chinese male, who's face was still buried deep into his pillow, almost as if he was becoming the object itself.

"are you okay?" the brown haired male asked, catching renjun's attention and causing him to lift his head from his pillow.

"do i look okay to you?" the chinese male replied, not wanting answer his friends's question at the moment. jisung had just revealed to him something that the chinese male never thought was possible, and this caused him to be confused with his own feelings and what he thought he knew.

"i don't know, that's why i asked."

letting out a frustrated breath, renjun just stood up from his spot and faced his brown haired friend, not wanting to deal with him at the moment. he suddenly lost all of his will power to hold a conversation with the other male and this was only making him frustrated. he needed to get out of there before something accidentally blows over.

"i'm doing just fine, thanks for asking," the chinese male replied to the other's question from earlier, not intentionally being rude but accidentally sounding like it, and made his way to the door to put his shoes on and leave.

however, the brown haired male stopped the shorter from proceeding with his plans and continued the conversation that renjun was not wanting to continue.

"you don't seem like it," jeno said, stating the obvious but not knowing what he got himself into. "you've been acting weird ever since we... you know..."

"kissed, i know. no need to bring it up. it's in the past and it was an accident," the chinese male replied.

letting out a sigh, jeno moved closer towards his roommate while the shorter kept backing up,  it wanting to know what the other was planning to do.

"plus, w-we already talked about i-it," the chinese male added, cursing himself for stuttering in front of the brown haired male.

renjun didn't know why the other was suddenly bringing up their unfortunate event that occurred almost a week ago. maybe because even though the two talked it out, the shorter was still acting kind of weird around the other, although this action has gone unnoticed by others since it was mainly a thing to happen when the two were alone.

maybe this had to do with the newfound feeling of renjun's that he was persistent in denying even though jisung had also mentioned it to him earlier that day. it was stressing the chinese male out and it isn't even supposed to be that big of a deal.

"then why are you still acting weird around me?" jeno couldn't help himself but ask. he was curious as to why the chinese male was still acting strange around him even though the event was a long time ago (at least to everyone else it was) and didn't think it was necessary for him to act that way.

"because jaemin saw us, okay? that's why i'm acting weird!" the red haired male exclaimed, wanting the conversation to end abruptly. however, luck was not on his side when the other roommate continued to ask questions about his usual behavior.

"and jaemin seeing us accidentally kiss is a reason for you to act distant?" the brown haired male asked, getting upset.

maybe he could accept it if the chinese male had enjoyed the kiss but was to stubborn to admit it to himself. maybe he could accept it if renjun hadn't fully come to terms that the two of them had kissed. but the taller of the two knew that he definitely wouldn't be able to accept it if the whole reason for renjun's behavior was if it was because jaemin, the chinese male's crush, had witnessed that event.