7 | TELLING (part 2)

"i... i... like someone..."

voice dying down towards the end, jeno dropped his head and looked at the ground, finding the pattern of the wood on the floor more interesting than the reaction of his light blue haired friend.

"okay...?" jisung replied, not really sure as to why that was significant. "what's the big deal about it? liking someone is normal."

"i know... but he's the first person i've ever loved this way. i swear... its unhealthy...

"the way his eyes show all the happiness he feels whenever he smiles, the sparkle in his eyes when he gets excited or overly enthusiastic about anything, his heart warming laugh that can make anyone smile and laugh along with him, his serious and sometimes intimidating yet friendly personality, the way he stays true to himself... just everything about him makes me fall for him more and more every single day..."

jisung wouldn't admit that he was slightly cringing at jeno's description of his crush. it was overly cheesy and possibly too much for the young male to handle. sure, he thinks the exact same way with jeno about chenle, but he wouldn't say it out loud. words would never be enough to describe chenle's beauty to jisung, but that wasn't important at the moment.

just based on the description of the person that jeno gave, jisung was unable to decide who the brown haired male had a crush on. heck, the tall male didn't even know if he knew the guy that jeno was describing. but the description made jisung feel as if his friend had liked this person for a while.

"do i know this person?" jisung asked. at least he could get this question in his mind out of the way first. if the light blue haired male knew the person, that would at least cut down his options and guesses, assuming that jeno would want for the light blue haired male to guess who he likes rather than telling him directly.

jisung had a small idea as to who jeno might like, but to make sure he took the lead correctly and was going in the right direction, he needed to find more connections with the person in mind and the person that jeno actually likes.

after receiving a nod from jeno, jisung was so sure that he had an idea. i mean... who else could it have been? the way jeno described the person made it seem exactly like what the light blue haired male had in mind, and he was getting excited to know this piece of information for various reasons.

while jisung had a huge smile on his face and let his mind run wild, jeno, on the other hand, was somewhat tense after seeing the expression on jisung's face. the dancer was obviously way too enthusiastic about the entire situation, and it made jeno get the sense that the other was thinking of the wrong person.

but how could he blame him? chenle was the same way. the chinese male had said that jeno's crush was such an unexpected person for him, and the brown haired male still didn't know if that was a good thing or not. he took it as a good thing because then it would be less obvious to people, that is, if he was being obvious.

and the next words that came from jisung's mouth confirmed jeno's suspicions that the light blue haired male was, in fact, thinking of the wrong person. but jeno wasn't surprised. he had expected it, after all.

"you like jaemin, don't you?"

a shake of the head was all that was needed for jisung's smile to get turned upside down and become more confused than he had been before. the boy even emphasized the point by tilting his head to the side. the brown haired boy understood jisung's confusion, and chenle as well, since he was also in that position when he first found out.

"but... you're with jaemin all the time, more than with anyone else. and when you were describing everything just now, i thought it was him..."

chenle put a hand on jisung's shoulder and let out a small sigh. "don't worry. i thought the same way as well."