10 | UNEXPECTED

"so, let me get this straight. you decided to come frantically knocking on the door in the middle of my peaceful reading time and completely disrupting the calm and relaxing ambiance of the room because you wanted to rant to me about the picture that sicheng hyung sent into the group chat?" the light blue haired male asked, extremely curious as to the whole point on why the red haired chinese boy was in his room.

an eager nod coming from the other caused the younger male to let out a sigh and shake his head.

"please jisung. at least let me rant to you. i've been feeling unsettled for the past few days," the chinese male begged. all he wanted was an hour of the younger's time to be able to talk to him, but the other seemed to refuse.

"shouldn't you go rant to sicheng hyung, then? he's the one who sent the picture out to everyone," the light blue haired male suggested, believing that he was the wrong person for renjun to complain to about this situation. "plus, you're overreacting. it's just a picture, isn't it? it doesn't really change anything."

"actually, it kind of does," the red haired chinese boy countered his friend's statement. "jaemin is also overreacting about it, so don't you dare say that it doesn't matter."

letting out a sigh, jisung capitulated to his chinese friend, reluctantly put down his book on the bed stand next to him, and turned back to his friend. "okay, so. what is it about the picture that bothers you?"

"that's the thing. it's not the picture."

renjun was well aware that his words were confusing the younger male after seeing the other's head tilt to the side. however, the red haired male waited for a response from the korean before continuing to make sure that jisung was paying attention to him.

"then... what is it about?"

renjun inhaled a breath before telling the light blue haired boy something that he knew could cause the younger to groan. "it's about the fact that jaemin is overreacting."

and the chinese male's prediction was correct. jisung let out a loud and exaggerated groan, accompanied by some eye rolling, before focusing his attention back on the chinese male in front of him.

"really, hyung? out of all the other things you could be worried about in the world, you're worried about that?"

"well yeah! why wouldn't i be? jaemin is probably overreacting about the picture because i have my head leaning against jeno. he's probably gonna hate me! he might think i'm taking away his chances with jeno when that isn't the case at all!" renjun began ranting out everything inside his mind and his assertions were stressing the light blue haired boy out.

"its just a picture. if jaemin is overthinking about something like that, then that's really dumb. plus, you weren't even aware that you were leaning on jeno's head, so why does it matter?"

jisung really didn't understand the whole point on why the chinese male in front of him was freaking out about something that isn't even a big deal. "whatever jaemin thinks is what jaemin thinks. you know the truth behind what happened, so i don't think it matters that much about what jaemin thinks."

renjun let out a sigh. he was beginning to understand that the light blue haired male was not understanding where he was coming from. the whole reason why he was being dramatic was because his brown haired best friend (jaemin, not jeno because he doesn't seem to care a whole lot about the picture) was overreacting, and because of the said male overreacting, it's causing renjun to think that he did something wrong.

"but he might think i purposely leaned my head against jeno's," renjun claimed, sticking with his original thought and not faltering the littlest bit, even after hearing jisung's somewhat cogent words.