11 | COMPLAINTS

"i'm sorry... what?" jisung asked, wanting to confirm what he had just heard come from his friend's mouth. "you're telling me that you and renjun kissed?"

"accidentally," jeno specified, but the light blue haired male just shook it off.

"still. it was a kiss. a form of contact between lips of two people. you can't deny that it was a kiss even if it happened accidentally."

"i didn't deny anything," jeno claimed, and it was a truly stated fact. the brown haired male didn't deny that him and renjun shared a kiss, just specified and emphasized that it was an accident to not give the light blue haired male any suspicions.

but jisung was able to see right through the exterior expression of the brown haired boy. "even if it was an accident, you can't hide the fact that you wanted it and that you enjoyed it."

the taller male pointed an accusing finger towards the male in question and jeno just tried to shake his head and deny anything and everything that was escaping from jisung's mouth. however, he wasn't able to keep the act up for long, since shortly after, he broke down his walls and began talking like a lovesick girl who had just gotten her first kiss with her crush.

"okay, fine. you're right. i did want it and i enjoyed it. and right now, i possibly want more," the brown haired male couldn't shut his mouth once he had opened it and began to unconsciously rant about his shared kiss with the chinese male. "his lips were softer than i had originally imagined it, almost like a baby's butt. it was almost like a pillow for my lips. i can still taste the flavor of his strawberry chapstick, the feeling of his lips on mine. oh how i would love to taste his lips again and nev-"

"and that's enough about the kiss," the light blue haired male cut the other off before he could go into detailed territory. and maybe jisung was bothered with the annoying sparkle that was in jeno's eyes while talking about his accidental kiss with the chinese male. it made him miss his own boyfriend, who was up in china with his family for majority of the summer, but this moment right now wasn't about him.

"how did he react to it?"

the brown haired male spent a minute thinking and recalling the moments of the kiss and the chinese male's reaction to it. lifting a brow, he turned back to jisung and answered his question.

"he didn't seem to react at all? other than him urgently pulling away when we heard jaemin drop his phone and keys whe-"

"wait," the light blue haired male cut the other off once again, wanting to input his comment into the conversation before the two of them continued. "jaemin saw you two kiss?"

jeno gave the other a weird look while hesitantly nodding his head. it was strange that jisung had asked that question when the brown haired male was about to get to it. he was also about to continue to tell about renjun's reaction, the way the chinese male pushed himself off the brown haired boy and disconnected their lips at light speed upon realizing that jaemin was witnessing whatever was happening, but the light blue haired male changed the topic before it was even brought up.

"what was his reaction?" jisung asked his friend. jeno just rolled his eyes. had he not just mentioned about the reaction of the other brown haired male after witnessing his two roommates kissing?

"i thought i mentioned that he dropped his phone and keys...?" jeno asked, unsure as to if his memory serves him correctly.

"yeah, but what was his reaction?" jisung asked, becoming more confusing to the brown haired male with his said logic.

jeno tilted his head to the side, showing his confusion, before answering the other's question. "how am i supposed to reply to that? shocked? caught off guard? i'm not jaemin, i don't know what he's thinking."