21 | ADMIT

there were now only five days until chenle returned from his trip to china, and jisung was beyond excited for his return. he was done dealing with his friend's issues all on his own, and chenle seemed to know more about these kinds of things that the light blue haired male.

although, recently there hadn't been a reason for jisung to complain. the drama between the three of them has appeared to have died down, not really hearing a word from any of them or witnessing any drama.

but boy was the light blue haired male wrong. with about half the summer left before everyone returns back to school, there was bound to be something to blow up.

jisung just never thought it would be this very day.

"don't give me that bullshit, renjun! just because i know that jeno likes you doesn't mean you have to lie about your feelings for me just to make me feel better!"

"but i'm not lying! i really do like you!"

yes, renjun was confessing to jaemin after getting enough courage over the past week to do so, but it very obviously backfired. the brown haired male's mind was so firmly set on the idea that renjun and jeno like each other, so hearing this confession come from the chinese male seemed like a joke to him.

maybe because the brown haired male was actually starting to believe that he likes both jeno and renjun, but was still afraid to admit it to himself. it didn't help that he just felt like an intruder in his friends' relationship when that wasn't his intention at all.

jisung just looked to his right to meet the eyes of mark and donghyuck, who were also in the room at the time, and shook their heads in unison while pinching the bridge of their noses. luckily for them, jeno was out of the dorm at the moment, allowing for nothing bigger to take place.

although jisung was really the only one involved in all the drama between his three friends, it was still stressful for the three witnesses to see this frustrating scene. they could at least talk it out without yelling, but no.

the three roommates seem to be getting into an argument pretty frequently recently, usually for the dumbest reasons. it usually starts with one person losing control of their emotions, resulting in them yelling to the other person involved. the same thing happened with jeno a couple weeks back, but unlike the other brown haired male, jaemin didn't know how to control his anger, more or less know what he could do to calm himself down.

jaemin wasn't usually one to get mad or angry easily, so seeing him act like he currently was became a growing concern for the three dorm room intruders. he would usually never yell, especially at jeno or renjun, so seeing the brown haired male yell so much made jisung feel like he had gone through a lot that no one else was able to see.

and that was very much true. although everyone knew who jaemin's crush was, and for a pretty long time now as well, that was only the surface. the brown haired male had gone through pretty much his entire life, thinking that jeno didn't have romantic feelings for anyone, and that alone gave the brown haired boy an idea that maybe, maybe, he had a chance to change that.

but now, he found out that jeno currently likes his chinese roommate, and that, no doubt, crushed jaemin's spirit. all this time, the heart of the one he loves as more than a friend, had already been taken by someone else before the korean male himself could even know.

he should be feeling extremely sad. he should be feeling like his entire world is going to end because the other brown haired male doesn't return his feelings. he should be hating renjun for stealing his very first love away from him. he should be feeling depressed and disappointed and hating himself because of the fact that he couldn't be good enough.