22 | SAME

letting out an obnoxiously loud sigh, renjun plopped down onto jeno's bed and tossed his phone somewhere else on the soft mattress. he had a really busy day today, and majority of it consisted of going to the airport and bringing chenle back home.

the red haired chinese male didn't know why it was necessary for all twenty of them to go and pick up chenle, similarly to how they had dropped him off, but there wasn't any way he could complain. his brown haired roommates had dragged him out of the house and forced him to go along, despite it being nearly four in the morning and the chinese male complaining the entire trip there.

after that, they had to go through the entire drama of chenle's suitcase being lost, causing them to wait another two hours at the airport for the employees to try and find it. and after the returning boy got his suitcase back, he opened it and realized that the gifts for his friends weren't in the suitcase anymore.

the chinese then spent a good hour arguing with a group of employees and demanding his merchandise to be returned to him immediately, which then took another hour to find and return.

after all the drama that occurred at the airport, the twenty one boys were headed back to the dorms, but traffic had taken over majority of the highway on their way back due to a bad accident that occurred along the way, causing them a good three hours on the road.

now, it was nearly one in the afternoon and the red haired chinese male was beyond tired and exhausted, and the day was just now half gone. jaemin and jeno walked into their shared dorm room as the shortest male plopped himself in a seated position on his roommate's bed and watched as one of the brown haired male's close the door. chenle's gift to renjun was still in his hand inside a red paper bag. the red haired male hadn't opened it yet, wanting to wait until he got back to his shared dorm room.

"scoot," jeno said to the chinese as he tried to make space for him to sit as well. renjun just rolled his eyes as he moved to the side for the bed owner to sit on the mattress. the other brown haired male sat on his own bed opposite of the two and immediately opened up his phone to play a game, setting aside chenle's gift on his desk as he passed by.

"don't you wanna know chenle's gift to us?" renjun asked jaemin, who looked up from his phone when hearing his roommate's voice.

the two of them were able to make up from their fight pretty quickly. it only took a serious moment, where renjun talked about his feelings for jaemin and jeno, and everything was patched up. however, that was the issue. even with jeno's confession towards the red haired boy, the three of them are completely disregarding the conversations they had, although taken separately. it was as if they were ignoring the fact that they like each other.

ever since the brown haired male's confession, renjun had never actually thought back to it even once this past week, and that wasn't a good thing. same for jaemin; after that day, he didn't think about the chinese male's confession, acting as if they never had the conversation.

the three boys were well aware of this, but no one could bring it up. it was as if a silent rule was implied between the three of them to never talk about their feelings again.

shaking his head, the brown haired male just focused his attention back on his phone as he readjusted his pillow to become more comfortable in his bed. "i'll open it later. i'm in the middle of something really important right now."

rolling his eyes, the other brown haired male opened up the green paper bag that was handed to him by chenle. the chinese male was always bringing things back from his vacations to give to his friends, and by this point, it didn't surprise anyone. the light brown haired male was just that rich.

"no wonder why the bag was so heavy," jeno said as he took out a box from the paper bag. renjun turned his attention towards it and began to make sounds.

started with a dare | NORENMINOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara