Chapter 3: The Wheel Technique

A/N: Shout out to Brave_Vesperia!

The next morning...

Before you went to Miyagi-Do, you decided to take an Uber and stop at Mr. Miyagi's grave to pay your respects.

You walk up a hill and stop in front of a large black tombstone with gold details. It reads:

NARIYOSHI MIYAGI

NARIYOSHI MIYAGI

June 9, 1925 - November 15, 2011

Beloved Husband, Father, Teacher
and War Hero: 442nd Regiment,
received Medal Of Honor

Y/N: "Hey, Mr. Miyagi. I promised you I'd be back after going to your funeral. That was the saddest day of my life. You were like a grandpa and I felt like the world was unfair. I miss you. So so much. I wish I could look you in the eyes again and see the twinkle in your eye. You're the greatest "karate grandpa" ever. I guess I'll be lucky if I ever become half the man you were." You say before bowing to the gravestone in respect and pat the bonsai tree next to it. "May your wisdom guide me as long as I live."

After your Uber ride takes you to Mr. Miyagi's old home, you head to the bathroom. You drop your black workout backpack down and adjust your (favorite color) compression pants. You check your shoes, put on a (favorite color) headband, and exhale. You were wearing a white t-shirt and black Nike shorts.

Y/N: "Okay Y/N, you got this. Time to reawaken two years of karate training and prove to Sensei LaRusso you're still one of his top students. No pressure."

You walk out of the bathroom, bow to a picture of Mr. Miyagi hanging on the wall, and walk into the garden.

It was about 10 am, but you saw your new friend punching the punching bag with all of his strength. Sam wasn't at the dojo yet, so you figured Robby must have gotten here extra early.

You noticed he had a good sweat going on and realized he must have been hitting the punching bag for at least half an hour.

Y/N: "Yo Robby! What's up, my friend?"

Robby Keene: "Not much 'cept training. And you?"

You two dap each other before he gets back to punching.

Y/N: "Just went to pay respects to Mr. Miyagi but other than that, nothing much."

You start doing some stretching to get warmed up for the day's training when you realize Robby's intense gaze at the punching bag.