Chapter 25: Finding A Common Identity

The beginning of the end of Unlock Your Inner Dragon...

After your former enemies' dramatic entrance, the Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang dojos stand side-by-side in Mr

After your former enemies' dramatic entrance, the Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang dojos stand side-by-side in Mr. Miyagi's old backyard. 

Demetri: "So, how is this going to work?" He asks as everyone looks at each other.

Y/N: 'The Eagle Fang dojo's climactic entrance is over with, so now we need to start sorting stuff out. We have a LOT to talk about and compromise on if they want this to work.' You thought.

Demetri: "Are we like all one happy dojo now or something?" He says, interrupting your train of thought.

Johnny Lawrence: "This is a dojo, not a knitting class!" He snaps.

Miguel Diaz: "Sensei, Demitri has a point. Are we going into the All-Valley and fighting as one combined dojo?"

Y/N: "Or we teaming up for good?"

Daniel LaRusso: "I say we have a vote. All in favor of teaming up past the upcoming All-Valley, stand on my left. Those who want to learn from the other dojo and then split up, stand on my right."

Sam, Miguel, Demitri, Hawk, Nate, Bert, Mitch, and Chris all voted for a permanent team. However, you, Robby, and the rest of Miyagi-Do vote for a temporary alliance.

Daniel LaRusso: "Hmm, surprising." He mumbles. "Y/N, why did you vote for a temporary alliance?"

Y/N: "Because I..." You held your tongue because you thought that this alliance would be a low-key ticking time bomb. While everyone seemed to be good with each other now, one comment, argument, or fight could end the Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang union in a volatile manner. "I'm 100% behind whatever you choose, Sensei." You tell Daniel before turning to the others. "It doesn't matter how long we team up to me. But as long as we're ready for the tournament, I'm all in."

People on both sides nod in agreement, but Hawk looks at you with a slight glare.

Hawk: 'Or, Y/N doesn't want to trust us yet. He just wants to get Eagle Fang's benefits and get out before anything bad can happen.' He thought.

Daniel LaRusso: "So I suppose you're ready to team-up, Johnny?" He asks his former rival.

Johnny Lawrence: "Yes. But listen LaRusso, we can't be 'Miyagi-Do.' There's no way in hell my students and I are becoming your... zen yoga karate." Johnny states. 

Hawk and Mitch snicker, but Miguel stares them down to make them stop.

You, Robby, and the rest of Miyagi-Do rejoin the others while Daniel shakes his head and nods.

Daniel LaRusso: "Fine. But we have to respect each other or this is not going to work. Plus, we're not going to be 'Eagle Fang' either." Daniel replies. 'What kind of name is that anyway? Demetri's probably commented on it anyway.' He thought.

Samantha LaRusso: "Great. This means we can create our own unique karate style. As one." Sam states, making everyone nod or smile. 

Johnny Lawrence: "But first, we need a name that commands respect. A name that makes our enemies grovel in fear--"