Chapter 10: The Glory Of Love

On a weekday morning...

You and Sam were making out on a bench inside of Miyagi's house. You hear some of the students doing Kate so, you stop.

Samantha LaRusso: "Wait, shouldn't we be leading warmups with Robby?"

Y/N: "But I just wanna be with you, Buttercup." You say with a fake whiny voice. "And while I love getting constant compliments from your grandma and cooking Italian dishes with her, this is the only private time we're going to have in 3 days."

Samantha LaRusso: "We're gonna' have to tell each other's parents at some point. It's just... not great timing. My parents are in the middle of a fight."

Y/N: *sigh* "And as soon as we tell mine, they'll want to tell yours. So, we'll just wait for the right time."

Samantha LaRusso: "Okayyy, Casanova~." You go back to kissing her but then, you hear Demetri say something.

Demetri: "Hey guys, check it out!"

In the backyard, Demetri picks up Mr. Miyagi's Medal of Honor off of a rock and looks at it to see if it's real. You follow Sam as she opens the screen doors and walks up to Demetri.

Demetri: "I just found it lying in these rocks." He hands the medal to Sam.

You stop next to Robby who elbows you gently.

Robby Keene: "How did Sam's lips taste today, Loverboy?" He says to you with a chuckle.

Y/N: "You're lucky you're my friend, doofus." You joke as you give him a noogie.

Samantha LaRusso: "Is that Mr. Miyagi's Medal of Honor? That's crazy. We looked all over for this." She says as she looks at it before looking at you and Robby with a smile.

Robby Keene: "Huh. Must've been here the whole time." He says before gaining a somewhat guilty look.

Y/N: "What a miracle." You receive the Medal from Sam and grin. "Sensei will love it when we tell him we found the Medal again."

You and the rest of Miyagi-Do students were now waxing down Mercedes-Benz cars inside the LaRusso Auto Group showroom in Encino. You, Sam, and Robby were waxing one car while the other students were waxing the others. After Daniel corrects Demetri, he smiles when he sees Amanda and two body shop employees appear.

Daniel LaRusso: "Not bad, right?"

Amanda LaRusso: "Child labor. That's a bold move." She replies which makes you and Sam smirk. "It's crazy no one's ever thought of it. Ten more minutes of 'training' okay?"

Daniel LaRusso: "Wait, no, no. It's not training. This is... This is me trying to help."

As they continue their conversation, you yawn and finish waxing the driver's side door.

Later that day at the LaRussos' house, the refrigerator was open but you and Sam were making out by the door. She giggles as you hold her hips and deepen the kiss.

Lucille LaRusso: "Hey, Sammy." She calls out.

You two stop kissing and Sam closes the refrigerator doors.

Lucille LaRusso: "Come help me with the groceries." She looks up to see both of you there and was slightly surprised. "Oh. I didn't realize you were both here. Hi Y/N."

Y/N: "Hi, Mrs. LaRusso." You see she's carrying two heavy bags. "Guess I'm not the only one who's strong around here, huh?" You joke.

Lucille and Sam laugh as she put the bags on a counter.