Chapter 16: The Car Wash and The Cobra Strike

Saturday - 11 AM...

You had agreed to join the efforts of Miyagi-Do, Moon, and the West Valley High cheerleading squad to help raise some money for cancer prevention. After washing a car with Demetri, you find Sam instructing Abe and a guy named Stu, who was one of the new students at Miyagi-Do before it shut down.

Samantha LaRusso: "Hey, Stu. It's left circle, and then right circle."

Stu nods and goes back to cleaning the car's window.

Y/N: "Hey babe, we have a ton of business today." You two kiss and walk toward Moon. "I think we're gonna' make a lot of money."

Samantha LaRusso: "We should. Plus, this event can help others see Miyagi-Do as the solution, not the problem."

Y/N: "Couldn't have said it better myself." You respond with a smile.

Samantha LaRusso: "Hey, Moon."

Moon was in denim short-shorts and a multi-colored bikini top.

Moon: "Hey."

Samantha LaRusso: "Thanks for bringing the cheerleaders, they are definitely helping to attract customers." Moon giggles. Sam looks around and you nod in agreement. Sam then looks at Moon's outfit and raises her eyebrow. "I thought you were a feminist?"

Moon: "I'm a sex-positive feminist. Our bodies are an expression." She says warmly with a grin.

You and Sam ponder her statement as she gets back to washing a car.

Coco Fuentes: "Hey Sam. Hey Y/N."

She hugs Sam and fist-bumps before lifting up a bucket of dirty water and handing it to you.

Coco Fuentes: "We could use some clean water." She says with a smirk.

Y/N: "Honorary waterboy at your service." You bow playfully which makes her and Sam chuckle.

You take the bucket and walk away as Sam and Coco get into a conversation. The two girls had quickly befriended each other and bonded over their love of karate, 80s pop culture, and fashion. You'd even seen them hanging out while you were with the boys (Chris, Demetri, Nate, Abe, and occasionally Robby).

Black Kid: "Aye! Could we be next?" He calls out from inside his SUV to a group of cheerleaders who were washing another car. He smirks and fist-bumps his friend in the passenger seat but, something unexpected occurs.

Chris: *gets on top of the car's hood and gets the window soapy* "Sure thing! Want the wash and wax or just the wash?"

The kid looks at Chris and scrunches his face. Chris was shirtless and his chest was rubbing on the window right in front of his face.

Black Kid: "Hold up. You doing it?"

Chris: "I'mma get you all straight. No streaks, right?"

Nate walks up to the driver's seat window and takes a 20-dollar bill from the kid's hand.

Nathaniel: "That'll be 20 bucks. Thank you."

Black Kid: "Aww man..."

In the distance, Hawk and Mitch pull up on modern motorcycles and lift the visors of their helmets, looks of disgust and anger were on their faces.

Hawk: "They're using kids with cancer as their poster children."

Mitch: "Those kids are not Miyagi-Do. They think they can get away with that?"

Hawk: "They won't."

At Robby's house...

Robby was out of his sling since his arm had healed. He felt embarrassed and weak after the school fight and because of this, he'd been staying home while his mom was back in therapy. Instead of going to West Valley High, he took online school. He was watching the news and a segment about the cancer prevention car wash came on.