𝐮 𝐧

Madelyn Swan was almost jumping from excitement when she saw her dad, Charlie Swan

Madelyn Swan was almost jumping from excitement when she saw her dad, Charlie Swan. After spending some years with Renée and her new husband Phil, she and Bella were moving in with their father. Even though Madelyn was adopted, she had a better relationship with Charlie or Forks in general. She couldn't wait to see her best friends from the La Push reservation Jared Cameron and Paul Lahote. They were friends since babies and had a brother-sister friendship.

While Madelyn was ecstatic, Bella was sulking. She didn't even know why she accepted to leave the sun of Phoenix for little boring Forks. She was doing this for her mom, she needed to remind herself. Isabella Swan was a awkward girl, with a somewhat bad relationship with Charlie. She was always jealous of Madelyn's relationship with him, but she knew it was her fault. Though it didn't stop her from not liking her sister. Madelyn was a year older than her, but always wanted to be closer to Bella, unlike her. She was too sweet to be true and receive too much attention for Bella's liking. The attention Bella truly deserved.

Bella got out of her thoughts when she heard Madelyn shout for her dad. She rolled her eyes when she saw her jumping into Charlie's opened arms.

Madelyn had a large grin on her face when she collided with her dad. She had seen him during summer and they talked at least once a day, but she didn't realise how much she missed him.

Charlie was as ecstatic as her. He didn't want to say Madelyn was his favorite daughter, but Bella never talked to him no matter how hard he tried and they were both too awkward for each other. He loved both of them with all his heart. When Renée decided to leave Forks with both of his little girls, he was left heartbroken. They were still visiting during summer, but as the years passed, Bella stopped coming while Madelyn was always there. They had bond over small things and he felt like he knew more his adopted daughter than his biological one.

"Hey dad! I missed you so much!" Madelyn smiled when Charlie kissed her forehead and kissed her dad's cheek.

"I missed you too baby, can't believe my girls are home," Charlie blushed slightly and proceed to hug Bella with one arm, taking her bag in the other. His younger daughter patted his back awkwardly while Madelyn was exasperated. Bella could at least pretend to be happy to move in after all this time away from him.

The older girl took the rest of their bags easily and put them in the trunk of the Chief's car. This was another thing Bella hate about her sister: her appearance. Her strength, her tan skin, her curled hair and her beautiful body. She was a bit taller than Bella and smaller but curvier. She had a natural beauty that makes everybody look at her. Again, the attention Bella wanted. Back in Phoenix, she tried to start some rumors about her older sister, about her sleeping with a lot of older men and stuff but they never seemed to tear the attention away from her. Not that anyone believe her anyway.

After another awkward moment between Charlie and Bella and a long ride, they finally arrived at the Swan's residence. While Charlie went to open the front door, Bella took one of her bags, leaving the rest to the older Swan who happily took them. Her dad rushed to help her since a small girl like his baby shouldn't be able to carry all of this, but she did with a grin.