𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭

Nathaniel climbed into his mate's room, who was in the middle of it, staring at him

Nathaniel climbed into his mate's room, who was in the middle of it, staring at him. He sighed before sitting on the bed, pulling Madelyn onto his lap. He rubbed her thighs soothingly before leaning in to kiss her lips softly.

"They are ready to leave. I helped them packed the stuff today. Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper are coming in a few minutes to say goodbye," He said, leaning back and tucking Madelyn's hair behind her ear.

"Are you going with them?" Madelyn murmured. She wasn't looking into his eyes, instead staring at her hands, who were fiddling with his fingers. Smiling softly, he took her chin between his thumb and his forefinger and tilted her head up.

"Of course not. I'm not leaving you in a million years. You're stuck with me, darling," Nathaniel rubbed his nose against hers lovingly and kissed her lips tenderly when her mouth broke into a smile. Slightly squealing, she pushed him backwards before pressing kisses everywhere on his face, him laughing wholeheartedly. He pressed his hands against the curves of her waist and brought her closer to him, capturing her lips with his own. A knock on the window disturbed them in their making out session. Growling under his breath, he went to open the window, leaving a giggling Madelyn on her bed. Rosalie and Jasper jumped in, biting their lip to keep them from laughing at Nathaniel's upset face. They turned their head to Madelyn and their mouth turned into a sad smile.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Maddy," Rosalie stepped closer and brought the Swan into a tight hug.

"I'll miss you too Rose," Madelyn closed her eyes and hugged the blonde girl tighter. After a while, Jasper took her place.

"Alice would have come, but she was still packing her clothes. She asked me to tell you bye for her, same with Carlisle and Esme. I hope we get back here soon, thank you for helping me," Madelyn smiled, leaning her head on his chest.

"See you then, Major," Madelyn teased and laughed when Jasper tipped his imaginary hat. She was suddenly pulled into a bear hug, her feet not touching the ground anymore. She yelped and wrapped her arms around Emmett's neck, who was now in her room, twirling her and laughing.

"See you in a few months, Maddy! Try not to wear Nate out," Emmett winked at her and let out a booming laugh when Nathaniel stared at him, with a "really" look on. After their goodbyes, the three Cullens jumped through the window and left. Madelyn looked back at her imprint.

"What did they say when you said you were staying here? Did they try to talk you out of it?"

"Carlisle, Esme and Edward tried. Carlisle said, as a coven, we must stay together and Esme said we are a family and we should always be all together. And then Edward tried to tell me we shouldn't even be together because we are natural enemies. But I left without talking to them. You are apart of our coven, our family and I couldn't care less we are different kind," Nathaniel brought her down on his lap so she was straddling him. Madelyn felt hurt that the Cullen's parents said that, but she wasn't surprised about Edward. She buried her face in his neck and relaxed in his arms.