𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪

Madelyn was done with patrol and was now relaxing at First Beach

Madelyn was done with patrol and was now relaxing at First Beach. She was sitting on the sand, just watching and listening to the waves. It was a rare moment where she was totally alone, as her imprint was hunting with his family in Canada and she wasn't in her wolf form so she was truly alone with her thoughts. She missed her imprint, of course, as she felt her heart tugging her in his direction, but she knew he would always come back to her.

The past few days went by quickly as they were now adjusting to their "new" environment without Bella Swan. Nathaniel's gift truly did wonders as the human girl went back to the way she was before becoming obsessed with immortality. Madelyn felt like there was still jealousy coming from Bella, but they were civil with each other. Charlie was happy that it was peace inside his house and he didn't ask questions when Madelyn suggested her father to not ask stuff about Edward. The chief knew something happened to Bella to make her forget about the Cullens, but he was glad she was now healthy. She spoke to him more, about things like school and her friends like Jessica, Angela, Mike and Eric mainly.

Charlie Swan wasn't as clueless as everyone thought he was, except Madelyn. She knew her father was suspecting things, like what was the pack running after, and new cases of death around Seattle became more frequent and stranger. However, he liked not knowing everything, he felt safer not knowing.

In La Push, Harry Clearwater was getting better, he was now back to his house, but it was still mainly Leah, Seth and Madelyn who worked at his shop while he was still recovering.

At the Cullens, the family bond was getting stronger. The vampires all felt like they were forgiving each other completely and the atmosphere was much lighter than it was.

Edward and Luca were also closer, so close that they traumatised Emmett who walked into them in a heated making out session. For days, Emmett cried about how is his "poor virgin brother wasn't innocent anymore".

Smiling at the thought, Madelyn closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

"Hi! You are Madelyn Swan, right?" A joyful voice made her jump in fright. She felt so relaxed by the smell of salty water that she didn't notice someone was walking up to her. The Swan wolf looked up to see a brown-haired girl, looking slightly younger than her. She was smiling warmly at her with sparkly eyes.

 She was smiling warmly at her with sparkly eyes