𝐬 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞

"I want Nate to change me into a vampire

"I want Nate to change me into a vampire. Go get him, now," Bella demanded. Madelyn started shaking at that.

"You want me to get my mate, and his name is Nathaniel by the way, to turn you? Are you insane?"

"Stop lying to yourself, you aren't his mate, why would a man like him want you? If he had stayed here this summer, he would have turn me. But no, you took him away from me," Bella glared harshly at her older sister. Madelyn almost laughed, but she was too mad to do so. In the closet, Nathaniel was fuming too. How stupid was that girl? Was she aware of what she was saying or was she too much in her fantasy of being turned?

"Listen to me, Bella. Nathaniel is my mate, and he will never turn you. He wouldn't turn you to save his life. Stay away from him, he doesn't want you in his life," Madelyn glared before pushing Bella out of her room. Bella had tears in her eyes and glared back, but before she could talk, Nathaniel appeared in front of her.

"Nate! Madelyn is such a bitch to me, do something!" Bella tried to grab onto his arm, but he escaped her hold.

"Stay away from us Bella. Have Edward to turn you, I couldn't care less about what happen to you," Nathaniel stated blandly, wrapping an arm around the older sister's shoulder. Madelyn wrapped her arm around his waist and cuddled into his side.

"Please Nate, I turn eighteen tomorrow, you have to change me or I'll be older than Edward!" She whined and stomped her foot.

"I don't care. Leave us alone," Nathaniel closed the door and locked it, before sighing when he heard the window opening and Madelyn jumping out. An angry growl was heard and Nathaniel speeded behind his mate. He stopped running when he saw she was whimpering on the ground. With a small sigh, Nathaniel ran a hand down her fur and kissed her snout.

"Don't listen to her, mon amour [my love]. You shouldn't listen to anything that blood bag says," Madelyn shifted and glared angrily at the ground, accepting Nathaniel's sweater when he gave it to her.

"I know. But she should understand that you will never like her. You are mine," Madelyn raised her glare to her imprint, her gaze hardening when she heard him chuckling. Nathaniel stared lovingly at his mate. Being slightly turned on by her possessiveness, he took a hold of her bare waist and brought her closer to him, tilting her chin up with his other hand to lock eyes with her.

"And I know I'm yours. We know it, we don't have to care about that girl or anyone else for that matter," Nathaniel pressed a firm kiss on her lips, making his mate moaned against his lips. They lost themselves in each other's embrace, forgetting all about the problem that was Isabella Swan.

The next morning, Madelyn woke up with Nathaniel trailing kisses down her neck. He got out of the bed and put his clothes on, which were spread out on the floor.