𝐝 𝐨 𝐮 𝐳 𝐞

Madelyn was in the Cullen's kitchen, sitting on the counter

Madelyn was in the Cullen's kitchen, sitting on the counter. Nathaniel was between her legs, feeding her with the vegetable he was cutting. Rosalie was holding a bowl with salad, where Emmett was putting chicken in it. Esme and Carlisle were working together. They were doing an Italian meal for Bella. The younger Swan entered the kitchen with Edward, who was whispering to her.

"I told them not to do this," All the family turned their head to the couple.

"Bella. We're making Italiano for you," Esme smiled warmly at her son's girlfriend.

"This is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes," Edward introduced her.

"Bon giorno?" Nathaniel hid his face in the crook of his mate's neck to keep him from laughing at her horrible accent. He had his back to Bella and couldn't care less about her.

"Molto bene!" Esme beamed.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time, beside your sister, of course," This was when Bella noticed Madelyn was here.

"What is she doing here?" Bella screeched. Why couldn't Madelyn take a hint and leave her and her new family alone? She wasn't wanted here. But then the younger Swan noticed the proximity between Madelyn and her teacher. Bella almost jumped with excitement to get her into trouble with Charlie. Carlisle and Esme frowned slightly at her question but brushed it off. Madelyn only rolled her eyes and cuddled further against her imprint, who was whispering sweet nothings in her ear, leaving her giggling.

"I hope you're hungry," Esme continued as Bella put on her innocent face back.

"Oh absolutely," The awkward girl lied through her teeth.

"She already ate," Madelyn almost facepalmed at Edward. They heard glass shattering and turned their head to Rosalie, who was glaring at the couple before her.

"Perfect," She spat.

"I just assumed, because you don't eat, you know..." Bella ranted.

"Of course. That was very considerate of you," Esme told Bella with a motherly smile.

"Ignore her. I do," Edward whispered in his blood singer's ear.

"Yes, let's keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us," Rosalie glared at Edward, joined by Emmett who crossed his massive arms in front of his chest.

"I would never tell anyone. Besides, Madelyn know too," Nathaniel growled quietly when he heard his mate was brought into this stupid conversation. He lift his head from his mate's neck and glared at Bella. Before he could talk, Carlisle said.

"She knows that," The doctor shot his friend a look, and Nathaniel glared even more. Just because he was his coven leader, he had no control over his actions and it's certainly not him who will stop him from saying what he thought.