𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱

Nathaniel was speechless

Nathaniel was speechless. He couldn't believe the magnificent woman who walked down the isle was his soon-to-be wife. He had thought about this moment since the day he met her - and now, in a few seconds... It would become real. As they stared into each other's eyes with passion, every guest could feel the deep bond they shared. The love and adoration were coming out from them by waves and it was almost as if the entire assembly could feel it, and not only the mates, plus Jasper.

Nathaniel had venom filling up his eyes as he stared at his mate. Five hundred years of waiting and now his dream was coming true. Charlie was silently crying while Madelyn tried to keep her tears in. The chief kissed his daughter's forehead before giving her hand to Nathaniel, who took it tenderly, still not taking his eyes off the woman before him. The vampire lifted her hand to his lips and pressed a soft kiss on it, making Madelyn's heart warmed up, more than it already was.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Nathaniel Cullen and Madelyn Swan," Minister Webber stated warmly, smiling at the beautiful couple before him. He turned to Nathaniel, who didn't spare him a glance. "Please, repeat after me. I, Nathaniel Cullen."

"I, Nathaniel Cullen," He smiled down at his mate, rubbing her hand with his thumb.

"Take you, Madelyn Swan," Minister Webber continued.

"Take you, Madelyn Swan."

"To have and to hold." 

"To have and to hold," Nathaniel repeated once again, feeling as if the entire assembly just disappeared.

"For better, for worse," Madelyn repeat when it was her turn. 

"For richer, for poorer," The vampire squeezed his mate's hands lovingly.

"In sickness and in health," The Swan wolf squeezed back, a tear escaping her eyes even if she tried to keep it in.

"To love," Nathaniel wiped the tear away and kept his hand on her cheek, rubbing it softly.

"To cherish as long as we both shall live," The shapeshifter leaned against her imprint's touch.

"Je le veux [I do]," He whispered, his eyes falling down onto his beloved's lips.

"Je le veux [I do]," Madelyn said, so quietly that only her now husband heard her. Without waiting a second longer, Nathaniel leaned closer to her, eager to make his woman finally his wife. Closing their eyes, their lips melted together as the vampire brought the wolf closer to him. 

"Je t'aime tellement, ma chérie. Pour toujours [I love you so much, my darling. Forever]," Nathaniel whispered, his lips brushing against his mate's, who blushed under his gaze.

"Je t'aime aussi. Tu es tout pour moi. [I love you too. You are everything to me]," Madelyn quickly came down from her dreaming state as she felt everyone's eyes on them. Blushing harder, she took a step closer to her husband and hid her face against his chest, which moved a little with his deep chuckles. Stroking her hair lovingly, he tilted her head up again and pressed a soft kiss on her lips, which quickly made Madelyn forget about the people staring at them. When they leaned away from each other, they heard the pack loud cheering, especially Jared and Paul. And surprisingly, Emmett was sitting besides them with Rosalie, who were both cheering as loud as the shapeshifters. The newlyweds exchanged a look and laughed, glad that both of their families were slowly warming up to each other.