𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭

Madelyn and her imprint were laying besides each other on his bed

Madelyn and her imprint were laying besides each other on his bed. They had a busy week and didn't spend that much time together. They were staring at the ceiling, just glad they were finally together and doing nothing. After a few minutes, Nathaniel turned to his side and pressed a kiss on her head.

"Tonight, do you have patrol?" Madelyn shook her head and smiled up at him. "Great. We are going on a date in Port Angeles."

"I don't even have a choice?" She teased, closing her eyes.

"No. Besides, I know you want to, mon amour [my love]. You talk in your sleep and I heard you say my name, among other things really interesting, but I'll stay quiet about that," Madelyn raised an eyebrow at him, blushing under his hungry gaze. He winked at her and laughed when she slapped his chest. Nathaniel drove his mate back to the Swan's house for her to get ready before going back. He picked her up an hour later and they drove to Port Angeles, going to the first restaurant they saw. Holding hands, they walked in together. 

"A table for two, please," Nathaniel asked politely the employee, who was staring at Madelyn in awe. Uncomfortable under the boy's gaze, she cuddled further into her imprint's side, who glared at him. Gulping, he led them to a table before leaving quickly. A waitress walked to their table and it was now Nathaniel's turn to be stare at. Locking eyes together, the mates almost laughed at their luck. 

"Good evening, sir. Would you like some drinks first?" The waitress totally ignored Madelyn, who snorted and coughed to hide it, smiling brightly when the woman turned to her and looked at her up and down with a judgmental stare. Nodding, Nathaniel gave her their order for the drinks and their meals before starting to talk with his mate when he noticed the waitress was still here, trying to interrupt their conversation. Huffing, she walked away. After a few minutes, Madelyn spotted the woman walking back to them. Cupping his face with her left hand, she pressed a loving kiss on her imprint's lips, who was smirking when he noticed what she was doing. Rolling her eyes, the waitress put down their order and walked away, her eyes lingering longingly to Madelyn's ring.

"Getting a little childish here, aren't we?" Nathaniel grabbed her chin with his thumb and his forefinger and pecked his mate. 

"As if you wouldn't have done the same thing with the other guy," Nathaniel growled playfully under his breath and they started eating. Or, Madelyn started eating. Every so often, Nathaniel was exchanging their meal rapidly, so it looked like they were both eating, but Madelyn ate them both. At the end of the evening, they went back to Forks and enjoyed the rest of the night.

The next day, Emily had called Madelyn, saying Bella was at the pack's house to see Jacob, but she left when she saw he wasn't there. The Swan wolf had rolled her eyes at that. Now that Bella knew their secret, she will always be in La Push, trying to be the center of the world again. A howl made her jump from the bed she was laying in, besides her imprint of course. They both ran to Paul's location, not before Madelyn shifted into her wolf form. They were running after Victoria, again.