𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬

Madelyn was panicking while her dad went to open the door

Madelyn was panicking while her dad went to open the door. She didn't have time to tell him who was going to be her ride. She ran upstairs to brush her teeth and grabbed her bag in a hurry. She almost tripped down the stairs when she was coming down. She saw her dad talking with Mr. Cullen and prayed he didn't saw her almost-fall. Charlie smiled when he saw his daughter and pulled her into his arms.

"Have a good time at the Cullen, honey. See you tomorrow, Billy and Jake are coming to watch the game so be there to see them," Madelyn hugged back her dad and nodded. She said goodbye and went outside with Mr. Cullen, one of his hands on the small of her back. He guided her to his black car, opened the door for her and helped her in.

Nathaniel got in after sending a cold stare at Bella. He knew from his coven friends that Bella was really curious about them all and she kept bugging his mate about them. He saw how she was tired this week and knew it was because of her nosy sister. Rosalie even confirmed it when Madelyn confessed to her what happened. He wasn't pleased by that and hoped that since Bella Swan was only a blood singer, Edward wasn't going to get involve with her. Rosalie suggested to invite her to get her to meet the Cullens parents and to finally sleep properly. 

"Are Rosalie and the others done with what they were doing, Sir?" Madelyn ask politely. She didn't know what to do since they aren't in school right now, but he answered her question.

"You can call me Nathaniel when we aren't in school, darling. And to answer your question, no. We ate and then Esme, Emmett and Rosalie went to the grocery store. Alice and Jasper went to get Edward and Carlisle is still working. You're going to have to wait with me a little," He smirked teasingly at her. Madelyn got red at that. She had barely control over her actions in a car, now she had a whole house? 

After a small talk about Madelyn's adaptation in Forks, they got to the Cullen's house. She was looking at the house in awe, it was so big and modern. Nathaniel chuckled under his breath as he stared at his beautiful mate. She was still looking at the house and didn't notice him going to her side and opening the door. When she did, she blushed and took his outstretched hand. 

"Come in, I'll show you Rosalie's room so you can put your bag. You'll be staying with her tonight. Emmett was upset that you get to sleep with his girlfriend," Madelyn giggled at that. If she could annoy him only by sleeping in the same bed as his girlfriend, what it is going to be when she really try to get him upset?

The Swan girl visited the house with Nathaniel and they went back to the living room. Madelyn was trying to get a hold of her emotions. Even if they hadn't spent that much time together, the connection they had was getting stronger. To say she didn't like it was a lie, but what will Charlie say about it if something happen between them? What will everyone in this little town say? Plus, she didn't want to get her teacher in trouble. She tried to ignore it this week, but when she looked into his eyes, she forgot everything she told herself. 

"Madelyn? Are you alright?" Nathaniel was worried as his mate was lost in her thoughts. She blinked at him and shook her head to get out of her fantasy.