𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪

Madelyn's eyes fluttered open when she heard footsteps in the staircase. Grumpy about waking up this early, she rolled on her back and pressed her pillow on her face, not even noticing it was her fiancé walking up to her. 

Charlie was leaving for the station when Nathaniel pulled into the driveway, so he let him enter. The vampire was barely sneaking up by Madelyn's window now, except for the middle of the night of course. He had a good relationship with her father and the chief didn't mind how many times the black-haired man was coming to their house. 

Opening the door, Nathaniel smiled when he saw his mate under a thin bedsheet

Opening the door, Nathaniel smiled when he saw his mate under a thin bedsheet. The girl was messily wrapped around it, making her naked body appeared to him slightly. Smirking, he walked up quietly to the bed, memories of the night before coming to his mind. Swiftly getting on top of the girl, he sneaked little kisses on the body parts he saw.

"Good morning, mon amour [my love]. Slept well?" Nathaniel teased in a husky voice. He removed the pillow from Madelyn's beautiful face. The girl's brown eyes opened, only to glare at the vampire. She didn't get any sleep. He chuckled at her face, making the girl pouted. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she brought him down slightly to peck his lips.

"Morning," Madelyn buried her face in the crook of his neck, kissing the bite mark she did months ago, making shivers cross his entire body. 

"You can't sleep now, darling. We have to go to my house, Alice is panicking over the isle. Only you can control her now," Nathaniel regrettably pulled back from his mate, even if it was tempting to stay in bed all day besides his fiancée, as she was kissing from his neck to his collarbone, biting softly every so often. Whining, Madelyn rolled on her stomach and closed her eyes again. Sighing, Nathaniel got up and put his hands on his hips, staring at the shapeshifter. The girl was almost asleep again when he pulled the sheet away from her body. Picking his future wife up, he ignored her small punches and brought her to the bathroom.

"Get ready, mon amour [my love], I'm going to get your outfit and prepare your breakfast, I want you to be done by now," Nathaniel kissed her forehead before speeding away. She got into the shower, still grumpy about not having enough sleep. Madelyn heard the door open a few seconds later before it closed again. She heard her imprint run to the kitchen. After a few minutes, she walked out and dried herself. The Swan wolf put the outfit her future husband chose without looking at it and walked downstairs.

"Smells good," Nathaniel smiled as the girl pressed a soft kiss to his lips. He knew she would be less grumpy after smelling the food. After eating quickly, Madelyn finished to prepare herself and the couple jumped into the vampire's car. 

When they got to the Cullen's residence, Nathaniel opened the passenger door and helped his beloved out. She started walking up the stairs to get to the front door when Alice appeared in front of her. 

"They are here!" The pixie hugged the wolf tightly making the latter gasped. Weeks before, the girls had ordered online for Madelyn's wedding shoes and some accessories and Alice was more than happy to see they were there. The vampire showed her the packages while keeping an eye on the other Cullens, who were working on setting the decorations in the backyard.