𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱

After getting stared at by everyone to make THE Jasper Hale, the boy in pain, laughed, they finally got to the French class

"This is where I am leaving you Ma'am," He looked inside the class, smirked a little and turned back to Madelyn. After she thanked him, he bowed and left to the library.

She was the first one to arrive and only the teacher was at his desk. She had to make teachers signed her slip, so she decided to do it now since they were alone.

"Um, excuse me Sir?"

Nathaniel was grading some exams when he smelled the most intoxicating parfum he ever smelled. It wasn't like the humans he usually met, it wasn't the blood of the person but her whole presence. His blood lust and the sound of the thumping hearts in the high school seemed to disappear. He also perceived the presence of Jasper but it faded with the aura of forest and vanilla. 

"Um, excuse me Sir?" The softest voice he had heard in his life said beside him. He seemed calm but he was screaming inside when he looked up his paper. A beautiful girl was smiling softly at him with a pink slip in her hand. She must be one of the new girl the town was talking about, he thought. He knew she was his mate, but he didn't even think of what to do if his mate was younger than his "human" age. He was her teacher and she was his student, even if it did happen, they would have to keep their relationship secret. But he didn't want that. 

He want to be able to show the world this gorgeous girl was his, and only his. 

Getting out of his thoughts, he answered, "You must be the new girl, Madelyn Swan, I believe?" He got up and took the outstretched hand. Instead of shaking it, he pressed a tender kiss on her knuckles. He chuckled softly when he saw her rosy cheeks and looked at her in awe. He let go of her hand and took the slip, as he felt she was slightly flustered.

"Yes I am. You must be Mr. Cullen?" She was about six inches smaller than him, so she had to lift her head to look at him properly. He was handsome, wearing an all-black suit and had long black hair. When she looked into his eyes, she felt like it was only them on the planet. 

For a couple of seconds, her vision was unclear and she saw two people getting close to each other, almost kissing but she couldn't see who it was. She saw those people laughing and play fight and a grey wolf and a man chasing each other. She also saw a beautiful white dress and two people holding hands. She was confused about what she saw and shook her head to see normally. Maybe she was daydreaming too hard. 

Looking back at the black-haired man, she got lost -again- in his eyes. She had never felt this type of connection with anyone and didn't know how to feel as it was with a teacher. She felt kind of bad that she was exasperated with Bella gazing at a boy, but she was ogling a teacher. He gave her back her slip and guided her to the back of the class to her new seat, a hand on the small of her back.