Chapter 21

"Ophelia!" Eliza whisper-shouted from across the living room. She was in my face within a second. "Did you...ya know...with my brother?"

"What! No!" I laughed, gaining a few passing people's attention. She gave me a suspicious look and stared, waiting for me to break and tell her that we did. "We didn't! We just shared some words is all."

She smirked, "Mhmm okay." She snatched my hands and pulled me towards the couch. On the coffee table laid a collection of movies. "Our options for tonight are  the Twilight Saga, Harry Potter Series, Insidious and Insidious 2, or any of the movies surrounding The Conjuring."

"Well the obvious choice has to be Twilight! Right, Ophelia?" Casper leaped over the couch, plopping in between Eliza and I, and flung his arms around our shoulders.

Benjamin trudged in from behind, hesitating, but taking a seat next to me. "I don't know," I laughed, "I'm a sucker for the Harry Potter series, but I think I might be in the mood for something scary."

"Benji, what do you think?" Eliza asked.

He shrugged, his eyes flickered to me. "Definitely not Twilight."

Eliza groaned, "Fine! I'll put something spooky on. Ophelia, can you go get some snacks? Casper, you go get blankets."

"Yeah," I answered and stood up. Once I stepped forward I froze, "Do you guys even–"

"Yes, we have snacks. We may not need food but it's nice to feel normal, ya know?" Casper half-grinned.

I nodded, returning the smile. I headed towards the kitchen. For people that didn't really need to use it, the kitchen was huge. I guess because there was a lot of people living here, but still. I opened cabinet after cabinet but everything either had a name on it or it wasn't necessarily edible. They sure did have a lot of spices and an odd amount of marshmallows.

"Snacks are actually in the pantry," Benjamin walked in, making me jump. He strolled right past me, motioning for me to follow, and lead me to the pantry door. He went in. It was dark and a little cramped in the narrow space and he just kept going and going. Soon enough, he was too far ahead and I was left behind.

I huffed, "It's like a crypt in here." I started scanning through the items, picking up a pack of Twizzlers before I felt fingers touch my waist. "You know, it's kind of rude to lurk in the dark and sneak up on people."

Ben chucked, "Yeah, well it's kind of rude to toy someone the way you did." His chest was against my back while he traced circles into my sides.

I spun around, dropped the snack I was holding, and pushed him to the wall with a thud. He stared at me, slightly bewildered. I laced my fingers through the belt loops of his jeans and pulled his hips a little forward, making his eyes widen. Slowly, I brought my face closer to his. "Ben?"

"Yes?" His voice came out hoarse and distraught. I could feel his gaze on my lips.

"Kiss me." In an instant, he flipped us around with another thud. Shelves broke off the walls as he hoisted me up, wrapping my legs around his torso. My hands grabbed for his hair, lacing my fingers through and bringing him closer. He moaned into it, grinding himself against me.

"Ophelia! Where are you?" Eliza called out, breaking our lips apart.

"Coming!" I replied. "Well not yet anyways..." I smirked down at Ben, who growled in return. I hopped off of him and went to reach for the snacks I had dropped. He growled again as I bent over, feeling his hardness against my backside.

"Ophelia... don't."

I stepped back slightly, but his hands caught my hips and held me where I was. "Don't what, Ben?" I looked up innocently as I stood back up and waved the snacks. "I was just picking this up. Calm down," I smiled sweetly before walking towards the exit.