Ophelia

He stalked towards me, trapping me like his prey. I had nowhere to turn with my back against the cold brick wall. His eyes darkened to a shade of black while the corner of his mouth turned upwards into a smirk. "Who do you like?" He asked, teasing me with his stare.

"Are we in third grade? Stop being childish and let me get back to my research."

"Really?" He taunted, raising his left eyebrow. "Who do you like?" His arms lifted his arms, caging me between the wall and himself.

"No one," I rolled my eyes.

He deep growl resonated between his throat and chest. He lost his smirk, any sense of humor was gone and replaced with seriousness. His height overpowered mine, making him have to tilt his head down to be able to look into my eyes. "Ophelia, tell me who you like," he commanded.

My breath became shaky and shallow as I watched his eyes slowly migrate from my blue eyes to my lips. His forehead rested against my own, making it hard to concentrate with sparks igniting at the touch. "You're wasting my time. Let me-"

"Ophelia," he growled deeply. "Tell me."

"I told you! No one!"

Our lips were nearly touching. I couldn't keep my mind from wandering towards the thought of us kissing, no matter how much I tried to push the idea away. He inhaled strongly through his nose and out through his mouth as he spoke, fanning a minty chill across my face. "Tell...me...who...you like," His voice was hoarse and strained.

"How many times are you going to ask?" I struggled to say.

Finally, his eyes met mine once again. It was as if the world around us stopped and the words that slid off his tongue like silk. "I'll ask as many times it takes until you say my name."