DemonSlayer

No one's POV:

Dustin: "The next dimension is also brutal"

Aizawa: "In what way?"

Dustin: "Are any of you familiar with the Doom series?"

A couple said yes

Dustin: "Well in this one Izuku is taken in by the DoomSlayer after he pushed Katsumi out of the way from a portal. Also in this one Izuku is also neglected and abuse"

Inko: "Just how many dimensions do I hurt my son?"

Her voice was shaking

Dustin: "This is what I meant when I said some are connected. They may be separate dimensions but they do share some similarities. There are some which are completely different from the others. Like the first one that I showed. In that one Izuku and Katsumi got married at a young age and started a family. That dimension is right next to yours and since they are close they do share some similarities. In that dimension there married they got together when they were 15. In this one is the same minus the part of her becoming pregnant. Some dimensions feed of each other's energy"

Momo: "What kind of energy?"

Dustin: "Emotions. All dimensions are create by emotions or coincidence. On extremely rare occasions they merge together"

Nezu: "And what causes dimensions to merge?"

Dustin: "I don't know exactly the cause but my guess because they have low energy. Some dimensions are born weak while others are born strong. Weak dimensions merge together to survive and create a whole new dimension"

Midnight: "And is our dimension strong?"

Dustin: "Don't worry. Your dimension is safe. I had it close of from the others"

Mitsuki: "What do you mean by that?"

Dustin: "When a dimension has set a course for itself I have them move to a place where they won't be affected. Your dimension is currently sitting with other dimensions that are in neutral"

Iida: "Then what about-"

Dustin: "I think that's enough dimension talking. Let's continue"

The screen showed Izuku on the ground with Izumi, Katsuki, Shoto, and Shoka standing over him. Katsumi is by his side.

Katsuki: "That's what you get for saying you were going to be a hero"

Izumi: "You don't deserve to be a hero"

Katsumi: "Stop saying bad things about Icchan!"

Shoto: "Why are you defending him?"

Shoka: "Yeah he's worthless"

Katsumi: "He's not worthless! He is going to be hero!"

Katsuki: "Stop saying crazy stuff. He's going to be a worthless Deku forever"

Izumi: "Seriously Katsumi you should just give up on his dream"

Izuku was close to crying. Katsumi didn't change her mind.

Katsumi: "Shut up! Is this how your supposed to treat your brother and friend?!"

Shoka: "Katsumi calm down"

Katsumi: "No!

Shoto: "Do you even know what your saying now?"

Katsumi: "Of course I do! I know he will become a hero and we'll get married!"