Epilogue

No one's POV:

Ten years have passed since UA met Dustin. A lot of things happened during that time. The first thing that happened is that Izuku now has a harem. Many were surprise. The girls talked with Katsumi about being with Izuku like the dimensions they saw. At first she refused but after a weeks she agreed. So Izuku is in a relationship with Katsumi, Izumi, Shoka, Ochaco, Momo, Tsuyu, Kyouka, Toru, Mina, Itsuka, Setsuna, Pony, Kiniko, Yui, Reiko, Ibara, Mei, and Nejire. Izuku hopes the words Dustin told him which were 'Good luck with your harem' were not true. But he's a god so he wasn't lying. Also Kirishima and Teshira Teshira got together the day after they finished watching the dimensions. Now we see Izuku in his mansion that Momo's Dad gave. He was sitting in his backyard drinking coffee in the morning.

Izuku: "*sigh* This is the life"

He took a sip from his coffee

???: "So how's life going for you?"

Izuku looked to his side and saw Dustin

Izuku: "Dustin? What are you doing here?"

Dustin: "Just checking on how are you doing. Plus I'm on break"

Izuku: "I see"

Dustin: "So how's your life going?"

Izuku: "Great. Not only I have become the number 1 hero but also married to many wonderful girls"

Dustin: "I knew you would like the harem life"

Izuku: "So are you going to take back the stamina boost"

Dustin: "Nah keep it. I know you're going to need it more then I do"

Izuku: "How many girls are you with?"

Dustin: "Just six. But happy with them. Actually Emma and I just had our second child"

Izuku: "Congratulations. Also Eri is starting UA next week with Kota"

Dustin: "They're going to form a relationship in a couple weeks from now"

Izuku: "*sigh* Don't remind me that she can now go on dates"

Dustin: "It's with Kota so she'll be fine. Even without blooming into he future I could tell they're going to ba happy"

Izuku: "I hope so"

Dustin: "Anyway I have to go before I get in trouble"

Izuku: "It's good to see you Dustin"

Dustin: "You as well"

He then disappears

???: "Who were you talking with?"

Izuku turns to see his wives

Izuku: "Just an old friend of ours"

He gets up and goes to his wives and kisses all of them

???: "Eww"

???: "Disgusting"

They turn to see their children staring at them

Izuku: "Just wait until you're older to do this"

Katsumi: "Let's go. Breakfast is ready"

Izuku: "Good I'm hungry"

They went inside to have breakfast as a big family

Another chapter done.

Well this marks as my third book I finished. I hoped you enjoyed reading.