New Demon

Some of you have been requesting me to your ideas but I'm not taking any request right now

No one's POV:

Dustin: "This next dimension will be another world where women only have quirks"

Nezu: "Another dimension with only females having quirks"

Dustin: "There more common then you think"

Momo: "What about a dimension with only males having quirks?"

Dustin: "There are some but not a lot"

AM: "Why is that?"

Dustin: "I don't know to be honest"

Katsumi: "In this dimension do I-"

Dustin: "Yes you bully him. You and Izumi do. Inko neglects him leaving him to defend for himself"

The dimension them appears

Inko: "Hello?"

???: "Is this the Inko Midoriya?"

Inko: "Yes that's me"

???: "I'm from Mustafa hospital. We have your son here in intensive care"

Inko: "Son? You mean Izuku?"

???: "Yes. Somebody found him unconscious in the streets. He's barely breathing"

Inko: "I'm coming"

She hand up

Izumi: "Mom what's wrong?"

Inko: "Your brother is in the hospital"

Izumi: "What?!"

Inko: "Let's go"

They leave the house and head to the hospital. On the way there freaking out. They've never been this worried for him. Eventually they arrived at the hospital and enter.

Inko: "Where's my son?"

Receptionist: "Who are you mam?"

Inko: "My name is Inko Midoriya. I was called about my son being here"

Receptionist: "What's his name?"

Inko: "Izuku"

She checks her computer

Receptionist: "He's on the six floor. Room 66"

Inko: "Thank you. Let's go Izumi"

She grabbed her daughters hand and went to the elevator. Inko press the six floor and the close then the elevator began to go up.

Inko: "Izumi were you with Izuku earlier today?"

Izumi: "Yeah. Me and Kacchan were playing and he went back to his room after"

Inko: "*thought* He has a room?"

The elevator doors open and they got off. They began to search for his room and found it after a bit. They went in and saw Izuku attached to some machines.

Izumi: "Izuku"

Inko: "My baby boy"

Doctor: "Excuse me. What are you two doing here?"

Inko: "I'm his mother"

Izumi: "I'm his sister"

Doctor: "I see. Well can both you explain to me why is he in this state?"