Slayers

No one's POV:

Dustin: "The next dimension Izuku is again transported to another world but with Momo this time"

Momo: "Where are we transported to?"

Dustin: "Are any of you familiar with Toukiden?"

Some said they did

Dustin: "Good. There transported to the second game it looks like. It was after Endeavor tried to force him into a quirk marriage with Shoka. And she's okay with it"

Shoka: "I am?"

Dustin: "Yeah. After the sports festival you started to become obsesses with him to the point of having pictures of you together on your wall"

Shoto: "I didn't knew you had a crush on Izuku"

Shoka: "*blush* Shut up"

Rei: "Do you have a crush on somebody Shoka?"

Shoka: "*blush* Yeah I do"

Rei: "I'm happy for you"

Dustin: "Also your a yandere in this"

Everybody: "What?"

The tv then showed the Katsuki and Momo walking towards the dorms

Momo: "You think this will work?"

Katsuki: "Of course it will work. I made it"

Momo: "Yeah but your very destructive. Why are you helping me anyway? I thought you hated seeing Izuku happy"

Katsuki: "I do. But I hate seeing you two act all awkward and weird more"

That arrived at the dorms and see Izuku sitting in front of Endeavor and Shoka

Katsuki: "What is he doing here?"

Izuku: "Sir what do you wanted to talk about?"

Endeavor: "I want to set up a quirk marriage between you and Shoka"

Izuku: "What?"

Momo was shocked

Izuku: "Why do you want me in that?"

Endeavor: "I've seen how skillful and efficient you are in using your quirk. It has great attributes and will be perfect with Shoka's quirk"

He brings out a piece a paper and pen

Endeavor: "Sign at the bottom and it will be official"

Izuku was in disbelief at what Endeavor wanted and so were the others that were hanging around. Momo became sad and Katsuki became furious.

Izuku: "Shoka do you want this?"

Shoka: "*smile* Yes very much. Ever since the sports festival where you had me accept my fire side, I have admired you. Your courage and your cute attitude have really made me fall in love with you"

Izuku: "Shoka...I appreciate that you see me like that but I don't feel the same way. I'm sorry"

Shoka: "...."

Endeavor: "Sign the papers already"

Izuku: "I'm not doing that"

Endeavor: "Just signed the damn paper already so you can get married!"

Shoka: "Izuku please sign it already"

Izuku: "No I will not"

Momo was happy that Izuku was refusing this