Cyberhero

Also before I forget, when I publish a story that I wrote here in the future some things will be different. I may or may not change some stuff that you seen in this book when I publish.

No one's POV:

Dustin: "Hmm"

Izumi: "What's wrong?"

Dustin: "Well I need to have Eri and Kota to not be here since in this dimension you almost die at the beginning"

Katsumi: "Can you make a room full of bunnies for them?"

Dustin: "Yeah I can"

He snapped his fingers and a door appeared

Izuku: "Eri Kota come with me"

Eri holds his hand and leads them to the door. He opens it and there's a lot bunnies.

Eri: "Bunny!"

She ran inside and began to play with them

Kota: "Can there be dogs as well? I prefer dogs more then bunnies"

Puppies then appeared and Kota when in. Kouda saw the bunnies and puppies. He stood up and when in.

Izuku: "Can you watch them?"

He nodded nervously

Izuku: "Thanks"

Kouda entered and Izuku closed the door then went back to Katsumi. Dustin then loaded up the next dimension.

Shigaraki: "Your on your last leg!"

Izuku: "*huff huff* I will not fall"

Shigaraki: "Hahahahahah! How very heroic of you. It makes me sick. Nomu kill him!"

The Nomu ran at him with it's fist up. Lightning appeared around Izuku and he disappeared. The Nomu was punched into the forest area. Izuku appeared with his left arm extremely red and broken.

Izuku: *huff huff*

Shigaraki: "Did you forget that it has a regenerate quirk?!"

The Nomu got up and got out of the forest. It rushed at Izuku and punched him to the others.

Katsumi: "Icchan!"

Katsumi ran to Izuku. He's bleeding from his head.

Shigaraki: "You think your going to win? Think again! Nomu kill all of them"

Shoto created an ice wall to stop it but it broke threw. The Nomu pulled it's fist back. It suddenly was kicked away by Izuku. Now his right leg is completely broken.

Izuku: "*huff* I *huff* won't *wince* fall"

Shigaraki: "Yeah right. Nomu kill them!"

*Bang*

AM: "I'm here!"

AM has arrived. And he's not happy. He sees Izuku standing in front of the others with a very damage body. He rushed to his side.

AM: "Young Midoriya you've done enough. You may rest"

Izuku: "Thank...you"

Izuku falls backwards and Katsumi catches him

Dustin: "Izuku broke almost every bone in his body protecting all of you from the Nomu"

Mina: "We manage to escape when we were at the USJ"