Devil & Ninja

No one's POV:

Dustin: "Alright the next dimension is a bit unique. In this one your world exist with Naruto's world. In this one Izuku goes to Konoha with Inko and Hisashi and meet the female version of Naruto"

Izumi: "So she's the main one girl in a harem?"

Dustin: "No. In this one Izuku just gets with Naruko. He meets her when they see her being yelled at by some shop owner and he intervenes. Later one when they are both 14 Izuku and Katsuki save her from being executed"

Mina: "Why would she get executed?"

Dustin: "After he retrieves Sasuke the council demands for her execution because she hurt their prescious Uchiha"

The tv then showed Naruko strapped to some device with her hands bound with chains

Kurama: "*thought* Sorry about this kit"

Naruko: "*thought* Don't worry. I don't blame you"

Naruko is bound and waiting to be killed. How did she get like this? Well she completed the mission of retrieving Sasuke Uchiha but instead of being praise for it she got this. Shikamaru tried to take the blame but Naruko told him he didn't need to. The others on the team also voice their outrage but were pushed aside. Naruko's own team didn't even say anything and are allowing this to happened. Her Sensei Kakashi would say something but apparently a 'sudden' mission came up that needed his help.

???: "Ready to die dweeb?"

The one she beat and rescued walked up to the platform with the villagers cheering for this

Sasuke: "When your dead I'll finally prove I'm stronger then you"

Naruko: "Only because I'm like this. I beat you by myself while injured"

His face then showed anger

Sasuke: "You would've never win if you didn't have that thing inside of you"

Naruko: "You mean Kurama? I didn't even used his power. I beat you with my own strength"

Sakura: "Don't let her foul you Sasuke! She's just trying to make you angry!"

Ino: "Yeah! Don't fall for it!"

Choji: "Should we say something Shikamaru?"

Shikamaru: "What can we do? If we interfere we would be there as well"

Kiba: "This blows! Naruko did her job!"

Neji: "She doesn't deserve this"

Danzo then walks up to the stage

Danzo: "Finally I can get rid of you demon"

Naruko: "Good for you"

Civilian: "Kill her!"

Civilian: "Kill the demon!"

Civilian: "You were a mistake!"

Naruko was used to these insults

Katsumi who's now awake felt a little uncomfortable. She remembers saying something like this before to Izuku. He noticed her feeling this and put his arm around her and gave her a kiss. She smiled.

Danzo: "Sasuke since she hurt you, you get to kill her"

Sasuke: "Thank you"

Danzo: "After this all of her property will be transfer to you"