Wolf Knight

Okay so a lot of people want to stop torturing Mineta because he already suffer to much. I just never imagined somebody having sympathy for that piece of shit but you do you. If you really want me to stop torturing him then I'll do it.

No one's POV:

Dustin: "Alright the next dimension is where your world is combined with another. In this one Izuku gets the power of Artorias"

Kamui woods:"Who's that?"

Dustin: "It's a boss from the game Dark Souls. He was a knight that was faithful to his kingdom. So much that he went and battle the Manus father of the abyss. But unfortunately he got swallow up by the darkness"

Izuku: "At least Sif made it out okay"

Kirishima: "You played it?"

Izuku: "Yeah all three plus Bloodborne, Sekiro, and Code Vein"

The guys went wide eye, surprise that Izuku played those games. Meaning he got angry at the difficulty.

Izumi: "I still can't believe you completed all of them without dying"

Boys: "What?! How?!"

Reiko: "Why are you screaming? How hard can it be?"

Sato: "That game is very difficult to complete"

Shouji: "Even beating the tutorial boss is difficult to kill"

Izuku: "I don't know it was pretty easy for me"

If your wondering no I didn't complete any of the games without dying

Dustin: "Let's move on"

The tv shows Izuku standing in front of All for One

Izuku: "All Might please stay back"

Darkness started come out of Izuku

AM: "Young Midoriya don't stay back"

Izuku: "Let me do it! Sif to my side!"

Wolf ran to his side

Izuku: "Sif let's get serious"

He growled in agreement. Sif began to grow bigger until he was big enough as a small building. A sword appeared in his mouth.

Izuku began to engulf himself in darkness

Izuku began to engulf himself in darkness. Then suddenly bright lights pierce threw the darkness. The shadows disappeared and Izuku stood with armor, a sword, and a shield.

 The shadows disappeared and Izuku stood with armor, a sword, and a shield