Black Ops Zombies

No one's POV:

Dustin: "Alright this next dimension is where Izuku not only gets neglected but also Katsuki, Shoto, and Katsuki. They know each other because of they're mothers"

Katsuki: "We're quirkless aren't we?"

Dustin: "Yeah all four of you are. You run away and get found by Woods and Mason and then taken to the USA"

Izumi: "And what about us?"

Dustin: "All four of you are twins which is how you bonded. The girls have quirks but the guys didn't and that's when the neglect started. They ran away at age 7"

Dustin then tried to show it but it didn't appeared on the tv

Dustin: "That's weird"

Ochaco: "What is it?"

Dustin: "It's not letting me show when they ran away. Looks like it starts later on"

The tv then shows the sky being closed. Suddenly clouds appeared and hole opened up. Debris fall along with four figures.

???: "Was this part of your plan Richtofen?!"

???: "Not exactly!"

The four was following towards earth

Itsuka: "The USJ? Why would they land their?"

Dustin: "We'll see"

The four continue to fall

???: "Their! He's got a parachute!"

He pointed at body that looked dead and decaying. The guys then made himself goes towards it and catched it. The others made they're way their and held onto the body. They all grabbed one body part as they fall.

???: "Pull the reserve!"

The guy who pointed it out pulled the parachute and they began to slowly to send descend until they hit the ground.

???: "Who are you?!"

???: "Relax we're not here to hurt you. We just landed on the wrong place"

???: "Izuku, Katsuki, Shoto, Ejiro"

Two girls walked up to them

Tsuyu: "I'm glad your here"

She hugged the green hair man named Izuku

Mina: "Took you long enough"

She hugged the man that looked like pilot names Katsuki

Izuku: "What's the situation?"

Tsuyu: "Villains attacked us here"

Mina: "They're trying to kill All Might and Endeavor with a black creature thing"

Shoto: "Guess we have no choice but to fight it"

Ejiro: "I want to take this creature for test and see what made it possible"

Izuku: "And we go at this fucking loud"

He outstretched his hand and a tank appeared. The four got on it and guns then appeared on their hands.

Katsuki: "Time to kill some hellpigs"

Izuku: "You all stay outside and let us deal with it"

The tank began to move and enter the USJ by completely destroying the entrance. Everybody heard the the crash and looked in the direction of it.