Wildlands

No one's POV:

The next dimension showed

Afo: "Choose All Might! Choose who you will save. Your precious daughter or your quirkless son"

AM: "Damn you"

Afo: "Choose who you want to save"

AM: "All for One"

Dustin: "He's holding Izuku and Izumi hostage"

Afo: "Come on All Might. You don't have enough time, choose who you would safe or there both dead"

Izumi: "Daddy please save me!"

Izuku: "Dad!"

AM was at stalemate. Who does he choose? His precious daughter with a powerful quirk? Or his quirkless son?

Afo: "Choose or they both die?!"

AM: "I.....I choose"

He looks at both of his kids faces. Both are scared.

AM: "I choose...... Izumi"

Izuku's eyes widen

Afo: "Your pathetic All Might"

He throws Izumi to him and he catches her

Izuku: "*thought* Why?"

Afo: "You made a grave mistake All Might. Now your son is dead"

AM: "Let izuku go!"

Afo: "You chose your daughter over your son just because she has a powerful quirk and he doesn't. And they call me a villain"

Afo looked at the kid and decided to take pity on the him. He's suffer enough.

Afo: "Say goodbye to your son All Might!"

AM tried to saved Izuku by attacking Afo but he disappeared and was farther away

Afo: "Your a failure as a father. Say goodbye Izuku Yagi!"

Ago hands began to glow

Afo: "Anything to say to your killer?"

Izuku: "Dad why?"

AM: "..."

Izuku: "You killed me"

Izuku was gone

Afo: "Here's something All Might. There's always other options besides two, you chose the wrong one"

He disappeared. AM fell on his knees, Izumi went to her father and hugged him. Both started crying.

Inko: "Do I-"

Dustin: "No you don't. In this your very protective of Izuku since he was diagnosed quirkless. You always pay attention to him and make sure he's safe"

Inko breathe a sigh of relief

AM: "So I'm there father?"

Dustin: "Yes and no. You'll see more"

Katsuki: "What about us?"

Dustin: "Inko is the only one that cares about him. Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto, Shoka, and Izumi. You five just ignore him"

???: "Your lying and you know it"

Another figure appears