Horror pt.2

I recommend you read the first part of this

No one's POV:

Dustin: "Okay since you want to see what happens next in some of the dimensions which one do you want?"

They spoke among each other to see which one. And by that I mean they screamed over each.

Dustin: "*sweatdrop* That was a mistake"

Katsumi: "Can we see what happened in the second dimension we saw? I really want to know Izuku's response"

Dustin: "Very well then"

Dustin goes back to the second dimension they witness

Katsumi: "I-Icchan?"

Corpse: "Hello Kacchan. It's been a while"

Many saw Corpse's face. Everything was live around the world and many people were freaking out.

Corpse: "Let's gets resume our match"

Corpse then takes off his shirt and his tendrils came out. Many saw the scars, burns, and stitches on his torso.

 Many saw the scars, burns, and stitches on his torso

Izumi; "I-Izuku"

Izumi; "I-Izuku"

Katsumi: "Icchan so you were"

Corpse rushed at Katsumi. She was still I'm shock at the revelation of finding her presume friend. Corpse hit her with his tendrils and sent her to the wall embedding her. Midnight went over and checked that she was unconscious.

Midnight: "Katsumi Bakugo is unable to battle. Corpse wins"

Cheers began to rang out for Corpse. He simple went over and picked up his shirt then putting it on. He left the ring and out of the crowds view. He stopped with his hand in the wall and he's shaking.

Corpse: "T-T-They saw. T-They s-saw me"

He began to have a panic attack. He was sweating and shaking from fear.