Kylo Ren

No one's POV:

Dustin: "Alright next dimension is different from others. In this one Nezu asked Izuku that he will be frame as a traitor as an experiment for his class"

Nezu: "Why would I do that?"

Dustin: "You wanted to see how close 1a was but it backfired extremely bad. Izuku ends up being beaten half to death by some of his classmates"

Izumi: "Wait even me?"

Dustin: "No. You don't exist in this one. Katsuki and Katsumi along with Shoka exist. Shoto doesn't exist here either"

Izuku: "So what power or ability I get in this?"

Dustin: "Well in here the Jedi and Sith exist but only you and another family know about it"

Katsumi: "Who's the other family?"

Dustin: "Itsuka's family"

Itsuka: "Mine?"

Dustin: "You and Izumi knew each other because of this secret. You two were trained to be Jedi but after Izuku was betrayed, he asked Hisashi to teach him in the ways of the Sith. At first Hisashi refused but Izuku convinced him to train him. In this Izuku becomes Kylo Ren"

The tv showed some of 1a looking down in shame

Aizawa: "In my years as a teacher and hero I never been this wrong about a class. Looks I made a mistake on the first day of not expelling you"

Iida: "Sir we're sorry. Since it came from-"

Aizawa: "You all know problem child more then anyone. You should've known that was not the truth. But you just took it without thinking. Now he's in the hospital with almost every bone in his body broken"

Itsuka: "I told you he was innocent!"

Toru: "We're sorry Itsuka"

Itsuka: "Apologizing won't make him better! Especially you Tsuyu!"

Tsuyu looked down in regret and sorrow

Itsuka: "You were his girlfriend and you went begin his back and cheated on him with Tokoyami!"

Tsuyu: "I was going-"

Itsuka: "Izuku would be able to know you're lying! We can read when a person's lying!"

Aizawa: "That's enough Itsuka"

Itsuka walked out of the 1a dorms

Tsuyu: "Listen I don't know I was thinking. I just wanted-"

*Slap*

Katsumi: "Shut up!"

Katsumi slapped with her with tears in her eyes

Katsumi: "*crying* YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF! YOU CHEATED ON IZUKU FOR YOUR WON SELFLESSNESS!"

Katsuki: "Katsumi calm down"

Katsumi: "*crying* DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! SHE HURT IZUKU BY SLEEPING WITH-"

Katsuki then hugs her because he knows if she gets anymore emotional she will go crazy with her quirk. She began to cry into his chest.

Ochaco: "Tsuyu why did you sleep with Tokoyami when you had Deku?"

Tsuyu: "..."

Ochaco: "No answer"

Shoka: "It should've been obvious. He's to nice to do something like that"

Jiro: "Midoriya would never do something to jeopardize his career"