Devil Demon

No one's POV:

Dustin: "The next dimension is Izuku being part from another universe"

Izuku: "What universe?"

Dustin: "Highschool DXD. Your Sona's twin brother"

The dimension appeared

Rias: "Sona you have to stop blaming yourself"

Sona: "..."

Rias is worried for her friend. It's been six years since her twin brother Izuku disappeared.

Tsubaki: "She still hasn't move on"

Rias: "*sad* No"

Izuku is Sona's twin brother. They did everything together. Both were always close. Izuku started to develop feelings for Sona and one day he confess to her. But she rejected him saying that he's just her brother and nothing else. Izuku was heartbroken and went to his favorite place which is the pond in there backyard. When there mother went to get Izuku he wasn't there. They checked everywhere but couldn't find him. Rias older brother Sirzechs had every inch of hell searched but couldn't find him. Serafall there older sister was depress on losing her little brother. She actually had a crush on him but never had the courage to do so.

Denki: "That's a lot of love for somebody your related to"

Dustin: "There devils. They don't abide to God's rules or any human rules. That's there own race"

Rias: "Sona come on we have a meeting to go to"

Sona: "*sad* Right"

They got up and went to the peace meeting that was being held by all three factions. They have to give a report on what happened recently. Rias had her peerage besides Koneko and Gasper. Sona had her queen with her. They both arrived at the meeting.

Rias: "Remember Issei behave"

Issei: "Yes president"

They enter and see the leaders of the factions. They sat down and began the meeting.

I'm skipping all this since it's long and boring

Vali: "Come on Issei let's finish this"

Issei: "Grrrrr"

Ddraig: "Partner you have only a few seconds left"

Issei: "I know"

Both dragons rushed at each other but suddenly something appeared in front of them

Michael: "A rift? How?"

Azazel: "Because of all the power that was release here"

They all saw three it

Akeno: "Isn't that-"

Sona: "Izuku!"

They see Izuku but he looked different. He had white hair but he still had the freckles and baby face. There a girl next to him that looked just like him as well. They appeared to be fighting a guy with white hair.

???: "No matter the situation!"

Izuku: "He always smiles in the end!"

There sleeves ripped to reveal they both a demonic looking arm. The girl had on he left hand and Izuku had on his right.

Izuku/???: "Detroit Smash!"

They both punched into the sky and beam of light shot from it and hit the sky that was cover in clouds