CH 8:TRUTH OR DARE??

Present time:

I got thirsty while I was narrating the story. So we took a break. I looked at the clock and realized that 2 hours had been passed since me narrating the story. It was already midnight. We all decided to stay over at the boys house as it was a punishment given by them that until the story was over, we could not leave. We all tried hard to sleep but it wasn't possible. I slowly stood up from the sofa and went in the boys room to take a check on them. the girls stayed outside the room waiting for me to take a check. we were planning to leave. everyone were asleep. The I came to the bed where Tiyane was sleeping peacefully. By girls I mean Lily and Michelle and they are my friends too. I was about to leave when Tiyane suddenly took a grip on my waist so tight that i was forced to sleep on the bed. I thought that he was awake but he was doing all these things while sleeping. He came closer to me and whispered in pain,"Don't leave me Rose,I cannot live without you." Then he smooched on my neck which was very weird. That's why I screamed which resulted in waking up of boys. Tiyane woke up and looked at me,"Why are you on my bed?" he asked. And we were busted again. We couldn't fight against them as it would be 5 against 3. Then we were again in the living room. They asked why we were in their room, so I made an excuse and spitted it out before anyone else could say the truth. I said,"Actually we were unable to sleep so we came in just to take a check whether you were asleep or not." They looked at me in confusion, but then Michelle saved me by distracting everyone by urging them to play truth or dare. She said,"Hey! wait. Now as everyone are already awake, why don't we play truth and dare?". Everyone considered it as a good idea because it was already 2:00 in the morning.Yuan Song went in the kitchen and brought a beer bottle which was filled. then he said,"Guys, we need to drink it before we use it."Great!! So we all were already drunk even before we started the game. We spinned the bottle and the first person was Samuel. He made a cute face and said that he wanted to choose truth. so we spent hours deciding about the question we should ask him. And at last what we asked was: "how many girlfriends do you have?" And probably it was the worst question we had asked. I felt that we had hurted not only him but his instincts too. he never actually had a girlfriend because he was poor and had got admission in this university through scholarship. His dad was a drunk bastard who had so may debts that he had to pay them off and his mother had left them due to his father's drinking problem. We took more shots of beer so that we could forget about it and pretended as if we had. The next chance was mine. I chose truth. And to my fear, they asked exactly what I had expected them to. the question was whether I still loved Tiyane or not. How could I answer that? I tried to avoid the question by pretending to go to washroom but somehow Tiyane knew I was pretending. He took a firm grip on my wrist and turned me. He told me to answer it. Everyone's gaze was at me. And then the bell rang. The milk man saved me. WE all stayed quiet and pretended as if nothing had happened. But deep in our hearts and our minds, we all knew that there was a lot that happened yesterday. And that it couldn't be avoided, due to which we became more cautious and it became common to see change of behavior in all of us. We thought over and over again about the words we were about to speak. Afraid to get reminded of something terrible that happened yesterday. This was a lesson for all of us, to never play Truth Dare.