CH 21: DOUBLE BREAK-UPS

I was all scared and confused. Though it was not the first time for me to be in a situation like this, but second time doesn't makes you experienced. Right?

I shouted so loud that even Mindy and Tiyane came running. As the door was opened, they barged and found me and Yuan coming from the room so hurriedly that he almost twisted his leg. After seeing us, their eye sights fell on my sister and the blood. I was so scared that when the tears ran down my cheeks, The sensation of fear overtook it and didn't let my senses know that I was crying. They asked me what has happened, but the scene became just like any other drama scene in movies. Though they were trying to say something, I wasn't able to hear them. It was as if all my senses had stopped working. I was totally blank at that moment. My body had froze, and that to in such a critical moment. It was so critical that both my heart and brain was saying me call the ambulance yet my body wasn't responding. It felt as if I was soulless.

I only came back to my senses and called the ambulance when Yuan shook me from my shoulder really hard. Everything which was before quiet had now become noisy. Somehow I called the ambulance but still all these noises weren't allowing me to concentrate. I wanted peace to stable myself down and understand what the hell was going on. The ambulance arrived and in no moment without even myself knowing we got into it. Though I was physically present, but I was mentally absent. I was focused to something else. I was lost. I didn't knew what I was thinking of or what I was doing. All that I knew was that my sister was spitting tons of blood that to early in the morning, in front of my eyes and right in my house. We reached the hospital and arrangements were made for her medical check-up. My senses were still lost when Yuan came and wiped my tears off. He said to me with his soft and gentle voice "Don't worry Rose, she will be fine." Then he gently started stroking his hand against my cheek and led me to the chairs to sit. Without even myself knowing, I fell asleep taking the support of his shoulder. And the next moment when my eyes opened, I found Mindy and Tiyane talking to the doctor. They looked worried. I tried to wake up and rubbed my eyes very hard which were all sticky due to tears and were not opening.

Finally, I was stable and was back to my senses again. All of them including the doctor were staring at me. I made myself ready and when I felt I was ready, I asked doctor to tell the situation of my sister. This is when I was about to lose my senses again but got controlled as Yuan gripped my hand s tight with his which gave me confidence to bear with the situation.

The doctor said"Your sister is having 'Blood Cancer' '3rd stage'. We need to start giving her the treatment or else it would be hard for us to save her. Also you need to have a check-up to along with you other family members if there are as it is hereditary." I was blank for a moment but then gathered myself up and got ready for the check-up.

I got to know that I was in the stage 1 of Blood Cancer.But I decided not to tell it to anyone and just keep taking medications. I also denied for chemotherapy as I wanted to live my life to the fullest instead of wasting my time on all these sorts of therapies.

So, yes, my sister is just like me, she spent time with me the most we went to places and discovered the world as much as we could.

But dear readers, this isn't the end of the story. It is just the end of my sister.

<<time skip>>

She died on July 29,2021. [break-up 1 with my sister.]

<<time skip>>

I am back and am living as usual as with Yuan. We are happy and I also got to know that Tiyane is going to propose Mindy on 31st of December at midnight. So I am happy for them. But somewhere in my heart I felt sad for Yuan as he had emotionally got attached with me. I know that I had to break-up with him some or the other day, but this time is just not enough for me. Everything's is going so fast. As fast as train. It is a bit hard for me to cope up with things.

Also don't tell anyone [includes Yuan, Tiyane and Mindy]!!! My situation has got worse. After I got to know about my cancer, I have not been the same me as I need to be a bit cautious. It was all fine until my sister died. Since then my health has deteriorated even faster than before.

Today I was thinking to tell him that this journey was just meant till here, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. The fear of me getting away from Yuan is eating me inside like a parasite. Maybe we still have time. Let's stay together for some more time.

So of course I can't waste my time just like this so today I and Yuan went star gazing. I said "Yuan,..... if you ever feel lonely after I am gone, just look at the brightest star in the sky. It would be me watching over you. So never forget that whatever you will do I will see it. Even if it is something personal. Also I will follow you wherever you go. But just don't forget me. Keep talking to me. And whenever you would talk to me, Promise me that you will have a smile on your face. Not tears in your eyes. As your lips look beautiful when they smile." He was already in tears. How could I leave him if we were together till the end? After getting reminded of the first time we met, the time when we became friends, the time when we were living together, the time when he took care of me and of all the times I wanted him by my side whenever I felt weak, how can I leave him just like this ruthlessly? Well that time still has time to come so let's forget about it.

<<time skip>>

Today I went to have my regular check-up and got to know that I have already reached the second stage of my cancer. should I get my therapy done? What if I can live with him for longer? These were few questions running through my mind when the doctor just saw through me and said"Look Rose...... what would Yuan do when you would leave this world so early? Why don't you get your therapy done and live longer with him? Also I am very sure you haven't broken up with him. Listen to my advise. Or else if you break up with him tonight, you can live as you want. But if you don't, then get the therapy done.

The next day I was there at the hospital with a smile on my face. I asked the doctor to supervise the therapy himself and help me break-up with this cancer instead of Yuan.

After getting the therapy done, when I told my friends about it, they were extremely happy.

Especially Yuan :) :)