CH 13: PARTY TIME!!!

You know, Yuan is just like a small child who gets attached to his loved ones just like toys. As I ended the last chapter, we were together sleeping peacefully when suddenly my phone started to ring. It was 11 pm. I woke up quickly scared and picked up my phone. Hopefully Yuan didn't woke up. Maybe he thought that his phone was ringing in his dreams. He was smiling with pleasure and was mumbling my name for no reason. I got out of the quill and answered the phone outside in the living room. It was Mindy's phone. I asked her with a bit of grumpiness and anger because of not being able to complete my dream which I don't even remember now."Why did you call me at this hour?" she replied"Come to our house quickly without bringing Yuan along if he is awake. We have something important to discuss." I lazily did as said so and went to their house. Then they told me that it was Yuan's first birthday along with me so they wanted to make his birthday special by giving him a surprise birthday party. I thought that their idea was good so we created all the material at their house ordered a caramel-chocolate cake which is not only his favourite but my favourite too and then went again to my house. Even the triplets had arrived by then. We quietly decorated the house and then I went in to wake Yuan up at 11:55. I brushed my hands against his hair gently just like a mother does to show her affection towards the child and said,"Wake up Yuan." On hearing my voice he woke up rubbed his eyes just like a cute child and asked me"Why are you waking me up at this hour." yawning between the sentence. Till that time Mindy and Tiyane kept hiding and Then when I told That I wanted to give him surprise, They both entered. Mindy was holding the cake while Tiyane started to sing the Birthday song. I joined in chorus with him while Yuan took the support of the bed and sat properly. His eyes had lit up just like a star. His eyes were unbelievably beautiful. After we had ended singing, he suddenly started to cry and hugged my waist pulling me towards him. He said"Thank you Rose... this will be the most memorable event of my life. I would never ever intend to forget my first birthday which I celebrated along with you."I brushed my hand against his hair again to give him comfort and after crying for some while He wiped his tears and then smiled and said "Let's not waste our time and cut the cake. I can't handle myself after seeing such a delicious cake." I giggled. On this Mindy told Yuan that it was my favourite cake too. Well it would have been pretty predictable that as I am his girlfriend I was the first one to feed him the first piece of cake and the second piece of cake was eaten by me. Then Mindy and Tiyane fed Yuan and vice versa. Well most probably it was very old-fashioned. And that is exactly what Yuan thought too. So he said"You guys are literally so boring. It seems as if I am a 60 years old man. It's my day today so let me treat you. Would you like to go in clubs?" on hearing him I replied "Exactly!! we should celebrate it in a more grand manner as we are still young. Would like your youth to end up like this?" then they all laughed. We all went to disco clubs and dance till our heels broke. Just for girls. While the boys were very lazy enough to dance for such a long time so they rested for some while. We drank alcohol and partied a lot till it was six in the morning. The club was about to close so we were thrown out. I and Mindy were so drunk that we couldn't even walk properly. While the boys already knew that this was going to happen so didn't drank at all. Both of them gave us Piggy back rides. Well they were very cool until Mindy puked in Tiyane's hair. I started to move a lot due to which Yuan lost his balance and both fell on the ground. As we fell my leg twisted and got sprained. My veins were flourishing with pain and till the time this sensation reached me we all were still. That sudden sensation of pain was so strong that it overflowed from my control and I wasn't able to bear it. They were all looking at me. My eyes slowly got filled with tears and finally I started to cry like a small child. Yuan came to me and started to brush my hair giving me the gesture of comfort. He hugged me in such a way that my head was near his chest and I could easily hear his heart beat. he said"Shh....... Keep quiet. I know it was my fault. But if you will keep crying, Then the pain will get a medium to hurt you more. Don't cry. Become strong. Don't let anyone hurt you. Come on let's go home and rest. And then when you will wake up, all this pain would have left you." In the way back home we were again getting piggy back rides. The pain was so strong but as Yuan said I could not allow it to come over me and conquer me.I told Yuan"It is hurting very much. How long would it take to reach home?" "Just 5 minutes more. Till that time close your eyes and try to sleep. This way you can help you mind divert you concentration." I did as he said so and the next moment when I opened my eyes, the pain had vanished and I was lying on a bed. Which was actually mine. Beside me was Yuan who was sleeping just like he does so. He was hugging me as usual. But his face was grim. He was worried about something was feeling guilty. And I am sure this is related to me. I whispered in his ears with my soft voice "It's ok Yuan I feel better now. I do't feel good to see you sad. You give me the energy to laugh. So please smile. Will you?" As I completed my sentence he gently smiled. My mission was successful!!!