CH 3: THE UNHEARD TALE STARTS

He was looking at me and then after some time asked: "How have you been since these two years?" Yuan song was shocked because he had became his friend after one year so he didn't even knew about me. And according to my resources, he won't care to know about me because he is the son of the President of China.

I answered him with my eyes full of anger and pain"Why would you even care. Didn't I told you to stay away from me. I even made things clear that We don't have anything between us. And does your girlfriend know that you are here?"

After listening this even he got provoked and came very close to me with his one hand taking support on the handle of sofa. Even his eyes full of pain, tears and anger. But the only emotion that hadn't change in his eyes was his love for me. He said" Why would I even care? Weren't you the one who first came close to me and then left me by just saying that friendship is more important than love. Weren't you the one who said that you could get many boyfriends like me. Sorry, more better than me. So why would I not care? You were the one who made my life miserable just to show that you were a true friend. you were the one to tell me that you didn't love me anymore. I never told you this because I can never betray my heart and hide my feelings. And for your kind information I still have the same amount of possessiveness and love that I had for you before. I haven't changed. Not even a bit."

I was afraid that my feelings for him would arise again, so I pushed him and covered y ears so that I could not hear those things and feelings that he was having for me. I shouted with pain"Stop!". Then after sobbing for some time I said "Please stop. It took a lot of time for me to come out of depression after I left China. I became dull and sober. I was so entangled in this web of emotions and feelings that I didn't even dared to come out of my room and thus missed my one year. You think that you were the only on e who was suffering. But I was suffering too. And my condition was worse than you."

Then Yuan Son interrupted and asked "What are you even talking about? can you please tell me your story. So that I get an idea."

So I started narrating my love story. A story which was very painful and was about my first love....