Ch 12: DOUBLE DATING

After all I am back home. I missed it so much. I don't know what happened to Yuan Song after us getting in a relationship, but he has now opened up a lot with me. It was just yesterday night when I had a stiff and stern boy sitting next to me and today this morning, just the next moment I find a cute, little and soft boy cuddling me as if I am his teddy bear or something. He literally looks so handsome. With the rays of sunlight falling on him, he seems like a prince who has came down to earth from heaven just for my sake. But am I worth him? Am I person who deserves this happiness? Or have I snatched it from someone? These are some questions which keeps popping in my mind and make me question my own life and the things that I have achieved. This might happen with you too. sometimes you might question yourself for the things that you are getting. But let me give you an advice. Don't become a fool like me and live your life to the fullest as not only our lives but even the world is small. Also whatever we get is the karma of the things that we do. So that basically means that what we get is what we deserve. So we shouldn't try to change things as per our likes and instead try to make them useful. Now let's get back to the story....

I slowly tried to remove his hand from my waist which were gripping me tight. And as I tried to move from the bed after removing his hands, in the halfway itself he grabbed me again Forcing me to sleep on the bed again. Half asleep he mumbled, "Please sleep with me for some more while Rose. It feels good." After saying this he came more close to me and placed his chin on my shoulder. I ruffled hi hair with my hands just like we do it to a dog or a small child and said,"Ok! Just some while more"As soon as I completed my sentence, his grip on me was tightened even more. It felt so cozy and soft that I fell asleep again. Has it ever happened with you that whenever you lay on the bed you just wish to sleep, but when you get that opportunity you are wide awake as an owl? This happens with me normally in the morning. Once I wake up, even though I want to sleep more, but I am unable. But this case is totally different with him. I slept so easily. And then, suddenly the bell rings and I wake up finding that Yuan Song is not by my side. Then I hear him answering the door. It is Mindy's voice. She is asking for me. On this Yuan says that I am sleeping and that's when she gets the wrongest of ideas. She asks Yuan whether we were sleeping last night or were awake. I quickly run to the door before she completes her sentence and shut her mouth with one of my hands. I am wearing a shirt and track pants with various shapes on it. It is my night suit. After running to the door, I warn her by my eyes to her not to mention anything anymore and notice Tiyane standing there too. Probably he has also figured out the question which Mindy was asking. Then Mindy removes my hand and starts laughing. On this Yuan asks Mindy what she was asking and looks at me in a confused manner and asks me why I stopped her from completing that question. I slowly and gently stroke my hand on Yuan's shoulder who was actually cooking breakfast or maybe we can say lunch. and this can be easily figured out by looking at the clothes he is wearing and not to forget the apron. Tiyane and Mindy sit on the sofa while I take Yuan in kitchen and instruct him to not take things said by Mindy seriously as she is always filled with bad thoughts. Then get in the bathroom freshen myself up and come to have lunch which is being set up at the table. So today we have guests at lunch. Actually I wasn't able to tell you this because of all the fuss that Mindy made, but I want to tell you that Yuan looks just like a Prince Charming wearing that apron. Even better. We were having our lunch when Mindy interrupted and asked us(me and Yuan)if we would like to go on a double date with her and Tiyane. And guess what the place was...... AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!!!! Amusement parks are actually the best places for dates. And especially the first one. I immediately agreed. And coincidentally Yuan had the same point of view as me. Just these few moments make me feel that we are perfect for each other. In the evening we went to the park and enjoyed the rides. It was not until night that we stopped to have some ice cream. In the way I saw a candy seller. Seeing those puffy and fluffy pink bunny candies made me want to eat them more. I begged Yuan to buy me one with my beady eyes which made him go flat on my cuteness and he decided that we would share that candy so that we can have ice creams too. As we ate I couldn't stop bluffing about the candy to Mindy. She was so freaking jealous that she started to glare at Tiyane as if she would have eaten him if we were not there. The last and the best part of our first date was the Ferris wheel. As we took the tickets we sat inside it and enjoyed the scenery hugging our own boyfriends as it was super cold at night. After getting down we went back home got changed and slept together peacefully. But this is a moment I will never forget in my life.