Chapter 57.

*    *    *    *

Mama and Papa were really proud of Grimmie and me for finding so much Energon. It's been a few days since we found it and we gathered a lot of it, so much that repairs could be sped up a lot. The repairs were started immediately with the energon, and they really were quicker now.

"You and Grimlock did good in finding the energon, Little one." Dai Atlas said to me, patting my head.

"Don't forget Ravage." I hold up my kitty.

"Of course, Ravage too."

My cat mewed and licked my face, making me giggle. I love Ravage so much, he's such a good friend. If Queen Xeno hadn't somehow made him and the other minicons nice, he wouldn't have become my little companion. Queen Xeno, who was now in Decepticon captivity. Primus help her, please... Who knows what's going on there as we speak. I hope it's nothing bad, but knowing Megatron...

I gave a small yawn. It was rather dark outside, maybe I should get to bed. Dai Atlas gently ushered me and my cat out into the hallway towards my room, even he knew I should get some sleep. I started walking down the hall towards my room, holding one of my plushies close to me. I was getting closer to my room and about to enter.

Suddenly I heard a frantic knocking coming from the Arks entrance. Not only was it frantic but it was also loud. I look down at Ravage and gestured him to go into my room, he listened and jumped onto my bed while I went to investigate the noise. Who in the name of Primus would be knocking at this time of night? The door was just ahead and I walked up to it, pushing the button that would open it.

I saw Zexal standing there when the door opened, seemingly out of breath.

"Oh hi Mr. Zexal-"

He was quick to interrupt me with a hiss. Um...I still don't understand him. Since I don't know what he said, I just stared at him with a confused expression. Just then his and Xenos kids popped out from behind his head, but they looked a bit bigger and their heads had different shapes now. I was surprised to see them looking so different than the first time we met.

"Springlock, where's Optimus? We have something important to tell him!" The black and purple patched one said.

Ohhh they're translating for their dad! That's so cute.

"O-Oh! He's this way, follow me!"

I spread my wings and flew down the corridor towards the cockpit, the Xenomorphs following close behind me. They must have news on Xeno! Although I'm not entirely sure how if they do. I don't know, their species is so weird to me. When we reached the cockpit, we could see my parents talking to Ratchet about something. They noticed us come in as I landed.

"Papa, they have something to tell you." I say.

Optimus looked towards the organics, the 3 xenomorph kids jumped off their fathers back and walked up to my papa.

"Mr. Prime sir, our mom contacted us maybe 15 minutes ago and she wanted us to tell you this." The Cybertronian one says.

"What is it, little ones?" Optimus asks.

"Our mom molted into an Empress and not only that, she became Megatrons second in command!" Patches blurted.

That made my spark stop, and apparently not just me. Optimus, Elita and Ratchet shared the same shocked expression as me. How could she just...become Megatrons second in command?!

"She WHAT?!" I yelled.

"She's fooling him REALLY well, she said that her time there will be over soon and will start attacking them." Her son said.