Chapter 60. Epilogue

"You're leaving..?" I ask.

She turned her head to me.

"Well, yes. Cybertron isn't exactly my home."

"But you're part Cybertronian too, so it kinda is..."

I hugged her legs tightly, not wanting to let go. I felt her wobble a little bit before straightening out. Oops, I think I might've thrown her off balance. My bad.

"Miss Xeno, you're like family to me..."

She suddenly went still. When I looked up I saw her looking down at me, smiling and patting my head.

"Kid...that's really sweet of you. But...how do you see me as family?" She asked.

"You didn't want to hurt me or take me away...you actually cared. Just like Optimus and...My mother..."

I could feel the tears coming back. I miss mama so much....

"I know it hurts, but she'll ALWAYS be with you. As for me, I'll only be a phone call away if you need me. Or if you have one of those space bridge things, I could come through that and be here in the blink of an eye. I won't be far away either."

I don't think we have a space bridge, but I think we can definitely contact her. I mean, we did it before a few weeks ago. She can always come back. I smiled and wiped my tears away.

"Okay...promise?" I asked.

"I promise." She says.

I nod and let go of her legs.

"And hey, who knows? Maybe I'll get a place here someday, I still got at least a couple hundred million from my bounty hunting days. Of course, I'll have to get it all converted into Cybertronian money, but yeah. Something to consider. Home away from home."

Whoa, couple hundred MILLION?! Jeez! Wait, what's money? Whatever it is, it could let her get a home here on Cybertron. My ears perked up and a smile was put on my face.

"Okay!" I say.

Xeno nods to me and looked towards Optimus.

"For now, we'll be leaving. I bid you all a wonderful life here on Cybertron." She said.

"And we wish you good fortune, my friend." Optimus told her.

He held his servo out to her, she took it and shook hands.

"See you around Prime, take good care of her. She'll really need you." She said to my papa.

"I fully intend to."

They let go of each other. Xeno and her family walked towards their ship and they entered it. But before the Empress went in, she looked back at us, giving a small wave. I waved back at her as she walked into her ship, which started to take off once she went inside. We watched as the vessel flew higher up into the sky, then shot off. Well, there she goes. But one question remained.

"Papa, what do we do now?" I ask.

He looked down at me.

"We are going home."

I tilt my head, "But we're already home."

He picked me up and held me close to his chest.

"Trust me little one, alright?" He says.

I nod. Of course I trust Optimus, he's the one who took me in as his own after Nex went crazy. But, it's definitely going to be weird without my mama. Just him and me, and Ravage since he let me keep him. Speaking of Ravage, he mewed at Optimus and me. We look down to see him sitting there, staring at us with his big yellow optics.