Chapter 17.

*   *   *   *

Slingblade is really mad at me. He thinks I hurt Shuri, but I didn't. At least, I don't think I did... I had slept the whole way back while another girl Autobot held me in her arms, I didn't want to talk to him because I was scared he was gonna yell and blame me again. I didn't do anything to Shuriken, and I wouldn't do anything to hurt him..!

We had come back to Iacon and the nice Autobot set me down while the other Autobots went inside. I watched Sling and Rose carry Shuriken out of the dropship and into the base, I didn't want to follow. I just want to see Optimus again. I hope he's okay, I haven't seen him since he went to find Zeta.

With a sigh I walked into the base, my head lowered and looking at the floor. I don't know or care where I'm going, but I'm going somewhere in the base. Maybe I'll find Optimus, maybe bump into someone, might bump into the wall too. I just feel so bad about what happened to Shuri, I REALLY hope he's okay. I liked him a lot like a friend, he even showed me what a polisher does.

I kept walking until my head ran into someone's leg, I grunted and stepped back to rub my head.

"Oh thank Primus you're alright." A familiar voice said.

The next thing I knew, I was picked up and held in a tight hug. I was really surprised because I wasn't expecting a sudden hug, but it felt really nice. I looked up to see that it was Elita who was hugging me, I purred and hugged her back. Elita was really nice too just like Optimus, she just knew how to make me feel better. She looked down at me, and judging by her worried face I must still look sad.

"What's wrong, little one?" She asks.

My ears drooped.

"Shuriken got hurt real bad, and Slingblade blamed me for it but I didn't hurt him..." I sniffled.

I saw her optics widen, and she didn't look happy either.

"Come along." Was all she said.

Ohhh boy, she's mad. She SOUNDS mad at least. Elita walked down the hall with me still in her arms. Maybe I shouldn't have told her that, I have a feeling Sling is gonna get an earful of words from Elita. Now I feel really bad, Sling was just really mad because his brother got hurt. But now he's gonna get yelled at, that or a 'very stern talking to' as I've heard others say.

Elita and me headed to somewhere called the 'medbay', and when we walked in we saw 2 Autobots working on Shuri while Slingblade and Rose stood off to the side. One of the Autobots was Ratchet, and the other was a black and white one. They were hooking Shuri up to a lot of machines, I think trying to 'stabilize' him as I've heard Nex say before he turned bad. Slingblade turned our way and gave me a mean look, I looked away as Elita went walking up to him.

"You two, what happened out there?" Elita asks.

Wow, she asked calmly. Before she sounded really ticked off.

"Shuriken was caught in an explosion caused by a sort of forced shot from a weapon I took, it overloaded and fired before I could stop it." Rose said.

She then held up the burnt gun that she had, if that wasn't proof, I dunno what is.

"It wouldn't have overloaded if THIS ONE hadn't gotten caught by Soundwave." Sling growled and pointed at me.

I whimpered and lowered my ears again, to which Elita glared at him.

"Slingblade. I understand that you are worried for your sibling, but that is no reason to blame a sparkling for something out of her control." She said firmly.

"Oh SURE you understand. Your sisters never got caught in an explosion, Elita!"

"You're right, they haven't. But that doesn't mean I don't worry for my sisters whenever they're injured, Moonracer nearly offlined from being crushed under heavy debris. Slingblade, you cannot blame Springlock for this."