Chapter 36.

I was helping Ratchet for most of the morning, most the patients here were now walking around and fine again. My healing component had done wonders and healed their injuries, which took a lot of stress off of Ratchet. And me too for that matter. Seeing the Autobots get all healed up and stuff made me feel good inside. I smiled as I healed another patient, he sat up with a groan and watched his chest gash heal. To say he was baffled was an understatement, but I giggled at how funny he looked.

"Feel better now?" I ask.

The Autobot looked at me, then he pat my head. I purred and rubbed against his servo.

"Thanks Kid." He said.

I smiled as he got up from the table and headed to the exit.

"Springlock, why don't you go and take a break? You've done a wonderful job with helping me this morning." Ratchet came over to me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes, mostly everyone is cleared out. You may go if you want."

I only nod and jump down from a medical table I was standing on. Leaving the medbay, I started thinking of what I could do. Maybe I could go for a flight around the city, or go take a nap. I could do a lot of things, really. But I don't know what. So many choices...what to do?

Just then, I heard what sounded like heavy bashing of metal nearby. My ears perked as I immediately recognized the sounds, it was Grimlock and his team training. Oooh I could go and train with them! Spreading my wings, I took off down the hall towards the loud noises. Man, I forgot how much I missed being in the training room with Grim and the others. Now's my chance to come back strong!

I arrived at the new training room to see Sludge and Swoop going at one another, Sludge seeming to be winning. The big bot sent his opponent to the ground, a loud clang echoing throughout the room. Hm, I think Sludge won that round. I skipped into the room with a big smile on my face while Sludge helped Swoop up.

"Hi guys!" I say.

They turn to see me.

"Hey Little Bun, where were you?" Grim asked.

"I woke up really early, so Optimus had me helping Ratchet in the medbay." I say.

"I see. Well, care to go a round against Snarl?"

"Okay! But I haven't fought for a few months, so I might be bad."

"Bah Don't worry, I'll go really easy on you Spring." Snarl said.

Well that makes me feel a bit better. I nod and go to the center of the room, Snarl did the same and we got into a defensive stance. I'm a little nervous since I haven't fought anyone or anything for a while, instead hanging upside down with Cybertronian knights who last time I checked were dead to the world asleep. They sleep for maybe days or weeks on end. Now that I think about it, I should really ask Queen Xeno to release them.

"Ready? Begin!" Grimlock ordered.

I snarled and flew upwards as fast as I could, hitting Snarl right in the chest. He grunted and stumbled backwards from how hard I hit him, I growled and hovered in place as he laughed.

"Not bad, Spring! That was actually really impressive." Snarl said.

I smiled, "Thank you."

It was Snarls turn to attack, he threw a punch at me but nowhere near as fast as usual. Grimlocks team liked to give me a chance, which was very nice of them regardless of what other Autobots have said. I avoided Snarl's punch and flew at him, kicking him right in the side of the head. I remembered some of their moves I had seen, and now it was time to use them. Snarl stumbled into a wall followed by a loud clang, shaking his head and looking at me.