Chapter 35.

Grimlock, his team and I followed the other Autobots back to our new base. From what I was told, we had to leave our old base because of the Trypticon attack. I still don't know what that is, but okay. I sat on Grimlocks shoulder as we entered the base.

"Are you okay, bunny bot?" He asks.

"Yeah Grimmie, I'm okay."

"That organic didn't hurt you, did it?"

I shook my head, "No, she's nice. She's the one who got me out."

"I don't trust her..."

Oh Grimlock, still as stubborn as when I left. We entered the base through a much larger doorway since the others were too small, the smell of many Autobots filled the air and I completely relaxed. I'm home, I'm really home now. I sighed and looked around at the new sights, loving every minute of it.

We headed into a large room with a giant holo map of Cybertron, it had lots of red and purple dots on it. Grimlock and the team started headed up a staircase to the next level. I could see Optimus and Queen Xeno talking in the corner of my eye as we went up, I think they were watching us too as we went up. But I don't mind, they are friends and family. Wait, where is mama Elita?

"Hey guys?"

"Yeah, Lil bun?" Snarl said.

"Where is Elita?" I ask.

"She's probably in the control room or something, she's been really depressed since you left."

My ears drooped. She was sad ever since I left? Oh no, I need to find her right now.

"Where's the control room? I gotta see her." I say.

"We'll get you there, Springy." Sludge said.

It took a little bit but we did eventually find the control room. This new base is so big, much bigger than the last one. I don't know if I like this place more just yet, but as long as my family is here I don't care where we are. I jumped down from Grimlocks shoulder and used my wings to land softly, making light "thump" sounds as I did.

Looking into the room, I saw my mama talking to some other Autobots. Tears ran down my face and I just ran into the room.

"Elita!" I cried.

I saw her tense and look in my direction, her blue optics widening. I ran up to her and hugged her leg, crying. She didn't try to pick me up, not yet anyway. I sniffled and looked up at her, she just stood there looking shocked. My ears drooped, was...she not happy to see me? She just stared at me.

"Elita..?" I say and let go of her.

I saw tears in her eyes and a smile upon her faceplates, she then scooped me up into arms so fast I didn't expect it and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back and let my tears go, and so did she. We both cried and hugged each other for a long time, it felt so good to be back home again...

"I missed you so much..." Elita said.

"I missed you too, mama..."

She hugged me tighter when I said that, and I purred loudly.

"I never thought I would see you again, but a part of me had hope..."

"I'm so happy to be home, mama...and tired."

She pulled back, wiping hers and my tears away.

"Then perhaps you should rest, it is getting late."

"But I'm not sleepy..." I yawned.

Elita smiled and pat my back, "Yes you are, now come along."