Chapter 46.

I'm worried for Optimus and Elita. They haven't come back yet and I'm scared that they're hurt. I was pacing back and forth out of both boredom and worry, please let them be okay. Bumblebee pat my shoulder while I was still pacing, I stopped and looked at him with my ears drooped. He only gave me a small smile.

"Bee, I'm worried for them...If that wasn't obvious." I say.

He gave me a hug, I smiled a little and hugged him back. I really needed this hug, so I completely relaxed in his embrace.

"Thanks Bee, I really needed this..."

He pulled back and pat my head, making me giggle. Just then, I heard something outside the window. I turned my head to see a giant tentacle outside the cockpit window, Bumblebee must've seen it too because he pushed me out of the way just as it came through the window. I yelped as I hit the ground, looking up to see Bumblebee fly and hit the ground. Oh no! I scrambled to my feet and ran towards him, so did Ratchet.

"Bumblebee, are you alright?!" Ratchet shook him.

Bumblebee didn't reply, but I saw his hand move. Oh thank the Allspark, he's at the very least alive. I helped in shaking Bee to try and wake up.

"Bee come on, please wake up!"

I saw his optics slowly open and blink a few times, oh phew...

"Oh good, he's still functional." Ratchet sighed.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"Voice modulator is still crushed, nothing new there. But otherwise? He will be just fine."

Oh thank goodness. I liked Bumblebee, he was there when Optimus came and broke me out of Kaon Prison. Ratchet took out a small drone with a light on it, having it fly around Bee and having him follow the light. Bee followed the light each time like he was supposed to, which I think was weird but I'm not a medic so I wouldn't know.

Just then, Decepticons burst through the doors. I yelped and looked towards the doors to see only a few guards, all of them aiming at us.

"Shoot them down!" One con yelled.

"Wait! I am a medic!" Ratchet said.

"Slap a muffler on them!"

Looking back at Bumblebee, I saw him slowly lifting a gun and aiming at them. Oh yes, YES DO IT BEE! SHOOT THEM! I jumped up and pulled Ratchet out of the way, not a moment too soon Bee shooting them down one by one. The cons shouted in pain and sparked as they fell to the floor, motionless.

"Woohoo! Go Bee!" I cheered.

Bumblebee got up and held his head, shaking it. Ratchet went back to the computers and started typing.

"Primus, systems are going down fast. Optimus and Elita are facing Megatron head on! They are going to need all the help they can get." He said.

Bumblebee nods and starts running towards the exit, I followed right behind him. As he reached the door, he turned around and stopped me while shaking his head.

"Bee, I wanna help!" I say.

"Optimus ordered you to stay here, Springlock." Ratchet says.

I turned to him, "Ratchet! My mama and papa are in trouble! I can go into Annihilation mode if I see Megatron hurting them! I'm tired of being a scared little bunny!"

The look on Ratchets faceplates read shock and sympathy. He looked towards Bumblebee and gave him a nod.

"Ugh....fine. Bumblebee, guard her. I won't hear the end of it if Optimus found out."