Chapter 24.

*   *   *   *

I was with Optimus and Ratchet in the control room, they were looking at a big screen where ships were taking off. It was really happening, we are leaving home... It still makes me really sad that we have to leave, but at least I'll be with the Autobots. Oh who am I kidding? I still don't want to leave! Cybertron is my home and I just can't leave.

Suddenly one of the ships on the screen blew up, then 2 more did. My optics widen and ears drooped, Optimus and Ratchet were stunned.

"No..." Optimus said.

"Optimus, the beams are coming from Megatrons space station." Ratchet says.

Megatron, the big jerk! He's hurting others again! But this time, he's gone too far! I growled angrily and clenched my fists, then turned away and let out a breath of blue fire. Optimus and Ratchet were startled by my fire breath. I stopped breathing fire and saw I had left scorch marks on the floor.

"I hate Megatron! He's gone too far!!" I yelled.

"Easy Springlock, your lights are turning orange." Ratchet said.

I looked at my claws, and he was right. My claws and other blue lights had turned orange, and it looked they weren't stopping there. They were starting to turn red and I was shaking with rage, I was trying to calm down but I couldn't. This was getting scary, what is wrong with me?!

"I-I can't calm down! I'm trying but I can't!" I exclaimed.

Optimus looked really worried, he picked me up and gave me a hug. But it wasn't working at all, I was still shaking with pure anger.

"Oppi...this isn't working!" I say.

He looked down at me with a worried expression.

"Springlock, are you alright?" He asks.

"No..! I'm really angry and I can't calm down! I-I need to attack something!"

I squirmed, jumped out of his arms and flew out of the room. I heard Oppi call out for me but didn't listen, I didn't want to hurt him because I'm so mad. I rushed towards the training room, I could attack one of the training dummies to get my anger out. This is the angriest I've ever been in my life.

I made it to the training room, Slingblade was there training with his swords but I wasn't going to let him stop me. I flew in and went straight for one of the dummies, roaring loudly and slashing my claws at it. It ripped open and the stuff in it poofed out, but it started to seal. Good, I'm super mad and I WANT TO DISEMBOWEL.

I went crazy on the dummy. I slashed my claws, punched it, kicked it, bit it. With each hit I gave the dummy, I could feel myself start to calm down since I was letting my anger out. I left the thing mangled when I stopped to catch my breath, but it kept sealing up. In a last effort, I breathed my fire at the dummy. It went up in flames and turned black, then turned to ashes just like the other one I had destroyed.

I was panting from how hard I attacked the now ash dummy, but at least I was much calmer now.  I turned and saw Slingblade staring at me in horror and not saying a word. Mama Elita and her sister Arcee were walking by the room when they looked in and saw me, their optics widening and they came rushing in.

"Springlock, are you okay?" She asked.

"I am now, I was REALLY mad..." I looked down at the floor.

Optimus came rushing into the room too to see another dummy destroyed, he looked really worried. Elita and Arcee looked towards him.

"Optimus, what happened?" Arcee asks.