Chapter 32.

"N-No! Let me out!" I begged.

"I don't think so. I gave you a chance, but you decided against it. This is your punishment. Now enjoy your stay."

The grey Cybertronian stood up and turned to leave. I started to struggle to break the cuffs or claw, but nothing I was trying was working.

"Don't bother, your restraints are much stronger than you may think." Lockdown said.

No...NO! I need to get out of here and just go home! I don't belong here! I kept struggling as viciously as I could, but still nothing. I heard the bounty hunter leave and the door shut and lock. I messed up, I REALLY messed up this time... Now there's no way I'm getting out of here, ever...

I started to cry. I'm never going to see Optimus or Elita ever again, or Grimlock and his team, no one. It hurts where my spark is, more than it ever has before. Even when I was in Kaon Prison, at least then I was back on Cybertron. But now I don't know where I am in the universe, and I don't know if the Autobots are even trying to find me. No, they have to be...they care about me, don't they? I know Optimus and mama Elita do.

"Are you alright, little one?" A deep voice asked.

I stopped crying for a second, "W-Who said that..?"

"Look to your left, little one."

My left? Okay. I looked to the left, there sat the really big cage belonging to the Knight Grimlock.

"You can talk..?" I ask.

"Of course, I am Grimlock." The big knight said.

"Sp-Springlock...and No, I'm not okay...I just want to go back home to Cybertron..."

"As do we, that bounty hunter deceived us. He spoke of an alliance, then this occurred. But to do this to a child? Despicable..." Grimlock spat.

I sniffled and wiped my tears.

"Why can't you just break out..? You're all really big and strong."

"Reinforced steel bearings, he knew we were powerful. You must be powerful too if you were placed in here."

"I...may or may not have fought him trying to escape. Now I wish I came back to free you all...we ALL could've escaped."

Grimlock nods.

"You are young, you will make mistakes. But no mistake a sparkling would make should result in this sort of cruel punishment..."

I sniffle and felt the tears start streaming.

"I am sorry, Springlock. But do not worry, our freedom will be seen one day."

I hope to Primus he was right...

*   *   *   *

Months had passed since the sparkling had been imprisoned. She would just hang there every day and never be let out, it was starting to affect her mentally. Springlock would start to develop Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and even suffer from both anxiety and developing depression. She would cry herself to sleep every night as a way to cope with her pain. The Knight Grimlock would attempt to calm her down, it angered him to see a young sparkling suffering.

But one night, she mustve been crying a little too loudly. The bounty hunter was walking by the room and heard the Predacon crying, he stopped in front of the door and rolled his optics.

"When will this creature learn to shut up?" He grumbled.

The spiral door opened and the mech entered the Knights Teminos, walking right towards the Predacons cage. There she was, both restrained and upside down, crying to herself and trying to break her restraints. She stopped trying when she looked up to see Lockdown standing there and staring in at her. But now, he looked much different. He looked much thicker and animal like in build, which only frightened the young sparkling.