Chapter 20.

For some reason the last chapter didn't update, I am sorry. Now you have 2! I hope you enjoy 2 chapters today!

*   *   *   *

After my examination, I was flying through the halls and passing by other Autobots while looking for mama Elita and Optimus. I haven't had any luck in trying to find them, I just wanna spend time with them. As I was flying, I accidentally ran into someone again. I grunted and fell to the floor, whoever I ran into grunted too. I groaned and sat up to see who it was, I was immediately scared when I saw a familiar black and red Autobot.

"S-Sling..! I'm sorry! I didn't see you!"

Slingblade looked down at me with an angry expression, my ears drooped and I whimpered.

"Watch it, runt." He growled.

"Leave her alone, Slingblade." Another voice said behind me.

Sling and I turned around to see Grimlock standing there and looking down at us. His arms were crossed and he didn't look happy either, Slingblade huffed as the large bot knelt down to look at us, a growl in his throat.

"If you try ANYTHING, I will beat you into scrap. Do you understand?" Grimlock poked him hard in the chest.

Wait, Grimlock was defending me? Before he was a little rude towards me, but I guess what I did last night really opened his optics. Maybe he doesn't see me as just some kid anymore.

"Fine." Sling barked, turned and stormed off.

I smiled at Grimlock, "Thank you, Grimmie. He's been mean to me ever since we came back from Kaon..."

"I heard. I know how it feels to lose a sibling."

My ears perked, "You do?"

He sighed.

"Yeah, but it's not the time or place. Well, I'm headed to training." Grim said.

"Oh okay, have fun." I turned to leave.

But he put his big hand in front of me, blocking my way. I turned back to look at him, my head tilted.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asks.

"Just to fly around a little more..?" I say nervously.

Grimlock shook his head, "Nope, you're coming with me to training."

My ears perked up.

"Really?!"

He nods, carefully picking me up with his one hand and putting me on his shoulder. Whoaaa that was so weird, being grabbed by a really big hand. Grimlock turned and started walking towards the training room. This is gonna be so freaking cool! I'm gonna train with the Lightning Strike...uh, what were they called? Lightning Strike something, I can't remember. This is so exciting!!! I'm gonna be one of the big bots!!

We made it to the training room where his other team friends were, they saw us and looked really confused.

"Grim? You got a little something on your shoulder." One of them says.

Ohhh I get it! I'm little, and I'm something.

"Yes I know, Sludge. She's going to be training with us today."

'Sludge' and the others were shocked.

"Grim, with all due respect, are you NUTS?! The Predacon is still a sparkling! Optimus will kill us if he finds out we let her train with us!" Another said.