Chapter 1.

"Papa!! This isn't funny!! Please let me out!" I begged.

"No, little bunnies belong in their cages...you will be spending MUCH more time in here...PET."

*    *    *    *

I don't know what happened to my papa. He used to be so nice, but now he turned into a monster. The same with Tetravore, they both used to be so nice to me. Papa used to tuck me into bed every night and wished me a good night's sleep. Now all he does is hurt me, torture me and worst of all...call me a beast. I am not a beast, I am not...

I sat in my cell, alone and crying to myself. What did I do to get punished? Did I do something wrong..? I didn't mean to if I did... I miss my papa, my nice papa. Not this mean monster who hurts me. Just then I heard the laser bars turn off, my ears perked and I gasped. I knew what this meant, it was time for more pain. I backed away into a corner and hid behind my wings, whimpering as I heard the footsteps coming along with humming of his new security drone.

"Springlock~...come here please." He cooed.

"No!" I screamed.

"My dear, this won't hurt. I promise you."

Slowly lowering my wings, I looked to see Nex coming closer to me. I was still very nervous and backed further into the corner as much as I could. He knelt down in front of me, offering his servo. Nex was being...nice? That was new. I smiled a bit and placed my clawed servo into his, his servo closed around mine tightly and he pulled me up forcefully. I yelped in surprise and started pulling away, hardly doing anything against him.

"Nex please! Please don't hurt me!" I beg.

"I am not going to."

He took out an injector with a pale blue liquid in it, putting it in my arm.

"OWIE!! That DID hurt!!" I yell.

"Only for a moment, just sleep."

I started feeling really tired, letting out a sleepy yawn. But I wasn't tired...My optics started to close and everything around us turned black.

*   *   *   *

"Springlock? Springlock? My dear, how do you feel..?"

The sound of Nex's voice sounded in the darkness. I groaned and slowly opened my optics, a bright light shining into my face. I hissed and shut my optics with a growl, the light was then moved away. Opening my eyes again, I saw Nex standing over me. I gasped and tried to move, but I was stuck to a table with thick straps. My papa shushed me and pet me like he used to before he turned mean, it made me feel safe. I whimpered as he kept petting me, shushing me still.

"It's okay, my dear. You are alright, the procedure was a success." He said.

"H-huh..?"

Nex took the thick straps off of me and put them away. I jumped up and went to run for the door but Tetravore shut it right in my faceplates, keeping me from running away. Papa sighed and shook his head as I started scratching at the door, leaving behind big claw marks. He walked over to me and knelt down as I kept scratching, I had to get away from him. I felt his 2 servos on my shoulders and turned me around.

"Springlock, do you feel any pain? Or different whatsoever?"

I stopped to think about it. No, I didn't feel any pain. And no, I didn't feel any different. I felt...normal? I think. I only shook my head. Nex nods.

"See? I did not hurt you. And if I did, your new healing component must have healed you."

I was confused, tilting my head.